The Beginning is the End is the Beginning

an: merry crisis lol i posted a character piece based just on batman/bruce if you wanna take a peak ♥ https://www.wattpad.com/1298631454-someday-at-christmas

Waking up slightly sore is worth it as Bruce's arm stays across your waist, pulling you closer as he sleeps

Waking up slightly sore is worth it as Bruce's arm stays across your waist, pulling you closer as he sleeps. He rolls on top of you, pressing his lips against yours. You laugh as he sits up, smiling back. "We'll have more nights like this when we're married." Bruce muses as he rolls to his side.

You turn to face him, scooting closer, almost nose to nose. "I want more nights like this before then." You say softly, though you know this will not happen. It's a dream for it to happen when you're married. Bruce smirks before kissing you again, peppering kisses down your jaw and neck. He pulls away when you moan, wrapping your leg around his hip.

"I told Jacques what we want for breakfast," Bruce says instead. Your brows raise, wondering when he did that. "What's for breakfast then?" He reaches for his phone, letting your leg fall to his stomach. "Waffles today with raspberries and blueberries. Bacon and eggs. He knows how you like yours." He says before putting his phone down.

This whole time when you wanted something, you walked down to the kitchen and told Jacques or Dunham when you could have texted? You hide your impressiveness as you sit up on top of him. His eyes narrow as you look down at him. "He could be up any time now." He whispers. You smirk, "He won't bother us if he hears us."

Bruce pats your ass, as you can see the thought crossing his mind. "Later." He says as he sits up, his arms wrapping around your waist before pressing his lips against yours. You breathe him in, resting your forehead against his. "After we eat, we'll go to the library. Better to get there before it gets busy." You grimace as you pull away, bubble busted. It's nice to be in your little world that doesn't include everything that happened before dinner—just you and Bruce.

Jacques knocks on the door shortly after. You rest on the bed, bringing the duvet up to cover your breasts. Bruce grabs sweatpants from the dresser and quickly puts them on before answering. Jacques doesn't peer in, simply handing Bruce the tray and disappearing.

"Breakfast in bed or this little area." He gestures to his small desk area. You get up, your legs not as sore as you sit in the rolling office chair. "Can we at least bask in each other's glory before you make us do important stuff?" You ask with a sigh. He puts the tray down, opening the lid to reveal the picture-perfect breakfast.

"Of course. But we have a lot of ground to cover (Y/N). I have so much I need to get on top of." He states, a little irritated. "I'm sorry," You say with a frown as he hands you your plate.

Your plates are identical, and you're surprised he branches out for breakfast today. You spend the morning in silence, eating and staring off into space or at Bruce. The sun peaks and fills the usually gray room with yellow sun rays. The light is still soft, however, as it lands on your plates and reflects on your faces, but not enough where you need to shield your eyes. He hums once he's finished eating, sitting back against the wall, his legs stretched out. He flashes a content smile as you finish up as well. You wish you had your phone to take his picture, but you stay seated, afraid to ruin the moment.