Stay Soft (NSFW)

an: goes right into the nsfw lol bdsm mentioned

You moan against his mouth, your fingers working on Bruce's button-down as he quickly tosses it on the floor once you undo all the buttons. He grinds against you, his hands roaming your chest, finding your sensitive nipples as he rolls them with his thumbs. He's careful not to put all his weight on you, as he breaks the kiss with an audible smack, reaching for the remote. The lights dim and soft music starts playing. You laugh to yourself at how cheesy it is but remember the petals on the bed, the champagne, and the chocolate in the tin.

He tosses the remote on the end table as he returns, pulling down your underwear while you try your best to find his belt. He's faster however as he drags the ruined fabric from your hips, tossing them on the floor. He pushes your legs apart, taking you in. His finger brushes against your sensitive folds as he comes down, mindful of your injury as his mouth takes your nipple, swirling around the bud. You whimper as his hand brushes your clit, rubbing it gently. Your legs start to squeeze around his wrist as he sits up, smirking.

"Will you let me have all of you?" He asks, his voice husky. You laugh breathlessly. He leans down, capturing your mouth with his in heated passion as he sucks on your bottom lip. You lean into his kiss, bucking your hips up to his wrist as his finger dips lower, finding your entrance. He breaks the kiss, holding himself up to stare while your brows knit together, your stomach tightening at the sensation of his thrusts.

"So... So beautiful taking my finger..." He leans down, kissing you again before quickly breaking the kiss as if remembering something as he even removes his naughty hand. He sucks his finger as he goes to the suitcase.

You watch for a moment before lying back on the bed, putting your left hand above your head. "Mrs. Wayne..." You whisper to yourself before bringing your hand back to your chest.

He comes back with a heavy bag. You sit up, wincing at the bandage pulling at your skin. He pauses unpacking the bag, noticing your pain. "It's fine," You say quickly as Bruce narrows his eyes. "I'll be better once you finish unpacking," You add, making your voice more wanton.

He returns to his task, but you see his Adam's apple bob. You wonder what he's doing until you pay attention to the items.

What a fucking freak.

You laugh to yourself as you recognize a paddle, flogger, handcuffs, blindfolds, and other toys and contraptions. What does he plan to do with you? Or what if he wants you to take charge for once? He empties the rest of the bag on the bed, laying it out as he would his Batman tech in a precise way.

"Are you planning on breaking me, Mr. Wayne?" You ask through half-lidded eyes. "Breaking you?" He asks, looking up confused. You wave at all the toys as his face heats. "I... I don't want to break you, but I've been wanting to try out some things while we're alone, but we don't have to include anything."

Your eyes go to a pink vibrator as your eyes meet his. "They're all charged and ready and never been used before." He says as if reading your mind.

Your mind races as a burning question comes to your mind. "Where have you been hiding all of this and also how long have you been into this kind of sex?" You hope you don't come off as judgemental. You remember the blindfolds before and his dominating behavior sometimes, but didn't put much thought into it.

"Some of this has been picked up along the way and only used with you..." His voice trails off for the second question, meeting your eyes. "I have been interested in this kind of sex for a while, but I didn't want you to think of me as some sort of freak. I already have that when I don my mask." Your brows quirk up as you lick your lips. "I already think you're a freak, Bruce." He rolls his eyes as he ignores your comment. "I feel uninhibited when I get to use these things."