Eres Mi Amor

an: end of part two :') part three will come when it comes ;-; sorry if this was abrupt. i would have given more time but again, i don't want a depression spell to drag it out more than it already issss. i will temporarily close the chapters until i am ready to do part three.

Your family is already seated in the party room with the windows facing the dining room

Your family is already seated in the party room with the windows facing the dining room. Bruce takes his glasses off as he talks to the host. She doesn't gawk at him which is nice. She's focused on you, however. "You look like a Holiday Barbie!" She's in love with the dress and you do a small twirl in the waiting room. The people sitting waiting also chime in before Bruce clears his throat. "Follow us to your room, sir." The hostess says, trying not to be annoyed by Bruce's impatience. There are already pictures being snapped as you walk by.

Your family is laughing and chatting when you come in. "Nice to see you finally arrived," Eric teases, tsking. "I apologize for stealing (Y/N) away. I was tipped off about some paparazzi and I didn't want them to overwhelm her. They can be rude." Bruce says as he pulls out your chair.

Grace nods. "We saw them, but they disappeared when they realized it was just us. Smart..." She says as she sips her water, still eyeing Bruce suspiciously. He pretends he doesn't notice as he sits next to Richard. Your brother and father look nice with their lineups and Richard's trim and styling make him more dapper than you were expecting. Everyone cleaned up nicely.

Yasmine smiles as she turns to you. "Do you know what you want? I was a little overwhelmed by the prices, so I didn't look like your mother and Grace." You shake your head as you open the menu. You decide to go with a steak since you're at a steakhouse, though you could probably share it with your sister-in-law. "I think I'll get the Gotham Strip," You say softly.

Eric chimes in, "I was gonna get that too. Nothing like a classic Gotham steak, right Bruce." Your sister rolls her eyes as she points to her menu. "I am getting the Coq Au Bin Blanc."

Eric narrows his eyes at her, smirking. "That's the only coq you'll be-"

Your father smacks his head before he can finish. "Is this how we act in public?" Your mother chides as Bruce chuckles into his water.

"It's okay, Mrs. (L/N). I don't have any siblings so this is heart-warming so to speak."

There's a small silence at his mention of siblings, everyone remembering his family history. "You're just like me, Brucie," Richard says, patting his hand. Bruce chuckles, "Perhaps..."

You decide to change the subject, "I'm so happy Lucy was able to get Marc. I missed him." Yasmin giggles, "I like him. Usually, some hairstyles are quick to straighten my hair or do more extensions, but he worked with what I had. You look amazing though. He really did his job. So did Gabriel. Like, look at the contour and eyeshadow on Grace. Artistry for real." Grace's smile starts to come back and you feel Bruce's hand on your thigh. You give him a quick look and he gives you a smile.