Bullet Proof ... I Wish I Was

an: tw sorta non-con/drugs;  sorry for the delay lol. my little one got sick and kept me up all night and then i slept all day.

 my little one got sick and kept me up all night and then i slept all day

You're buzzing. A live wire. Bruce peppers kisses up and down your shoulders and your arms while you wait for the elevator up. His hands press down between your thighs as you grind your ass into him, closing your eyes as electric currents pulse through your veins. He moans as you buck your hips against him again, pulling at your ponytail. You stumble in the hallway, your legs starting to tremble as he presses himself into you again, a pang of wetness growing in your panties. He fumbles with the hotel key, hurrying you both in as soon as it lights up green.

Your dress lasts maybe fifteen seconds before it pools on the floor, Bruce picking you up with ease and leading you to the first surface he can find, the couch. Your mind is a blur but your senses are heightened, cumming almost instantly when his lips meet your bare skin. You wonder if he notices as he sinks his teeth into your soft body, your screams of ecstasy echoing throughout the penthouse. You lose count of how many times and where before you both pass out in the bedroom.

You wake up groggily when Bruce does

You wake up groggily when Bruce does. He doesn't mean to wake you up, but when you make a slight grunting noise, he kisses you slowly. You sigh, opening your heavy lids when he pulls away. "Mr. Wayne... I'm afraid if I wake up, it'll be a dream," You whisper.

He chuckles, shaking his head. "No. Not a dream, Mrs. Wayne." Your heart skips beats at the name, a smile coming to your lips. "I didn't know getting engaged was all it took," Bruce teases as he gets out of bed.

"What do you mean?" You ask, sitting up slightly. Your body is so sore. You feel like a semi-truck hit you. He gestures towards you, the room, the door. "You remember right?" His joking smile goes away when you shake your head, serious Bruce taking over. "Do you remember if your drink tasted funny, or if the food was odd? You didn't eat a lot."

You rub your temples. All you could remember before the fuzziness and ecstasy was saying goodbye to your family at the restaurant and smelling Bruce's cologne again and feeling it between your thighs like you never had before. "The tablet." You whisper feeling guilt ice your veins.