- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ -

••||••

"You're here, Jinni"

The other girl was surprised that Jinni is also here in the cemetery... She has never seen her visit her mom in the past years and this is the first time she saw her visit her mom, in front of her very own eyes...

Is she hallucinating? Is she only seeing things?

She closed open her eyes to see if what she was seeing right now is real... She even slapped her face, but nothing happened... The girl was still standing in front of her, so she only frowned after realizing she was not actually dreaming!

She came back to her senses when Jinni let out a chuckle...

"You look like an idiot, Bae"

Oh right, Jinni barely laughs or chuckles, so what happened earlier is enough for Bae to hold a party, celebrating how she saw Jinni chuckles with a banner on a wall saying

'I saw Jinni chuckle! My first achievement!'

Her friends will probably only laugh at her, or maybe even congratulate her for achieving that achievement!

"No, you don't look like an idiot, you're actually an idiot"

Bae laughs and shrugged her shoulders, as she started to move closer to Jinni.

"Well, at least I'm good-looking enough, right?" Bae winked at her, making Jinni cringe...

"Oh please, Bae... You're being weird and weirder every time we meet, it's not healthy"

Bae only laughs again, as she fake punches her friend, who now makes an 'Oh right, she's not an idiot but a crazy weird one' look...

"Don't look at me like that, you Genie, anyways, I want you to grant my wish! 3 wishes right?"

Jinni smacked her friend...

"I'm Choi Jinni not a freaking Genie in Aladdin"

Bae only laughs at her again...

"It's just that, both words sound the same, so I think you being a Genie suits you well"

This time Jinni glared at her, if only Bae knows how pissed off her friend was right now... Why did Jinni always get teased by the girl in front of her?

"Do you want me to break your neck or bury you alive right here right now?"

Bae put both of her hands up as if she were facing up by a policeman with a gun in his hand...

"When was the last time you took my joke not in a serious way, hmm?"

"I don't remember, hence your joke can't be considered a joke anyway"

Jinni walked past her friend,

"Yah! How rude!"

Jinni keeps on walking, fasting up her pace... Bae notices it...

"Where are you going? Yah wait for me, Choi Jinni!!"

Bae only looks at the back of her friend, who's now making her way in her car, until she's nowhere in her sight. She only let out a small chuckle at the end. Her friend never changes, always leaving her alone.

She made her way into one of the graves with bouquets of red roses and a candle being placed on it.

Wait- what?!

Bae winded her eyes in shock...

"What?! Don't tell me she was that certain girl who always leaves red roses once a year? Choi Jinni?" she blurted probably talking to herself.