- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ -

______

Before the gunshot happened

Yuri (Jinni's mom) has already done her operation... The moment she made her way outside the OR, she took off her mask, all of her protective gear on her head, and she washes her hands carefully after.

"Nicely done, Dr. Choi! You're the best Doctor here in Seoul," her co-doctor said, earning a laugh from Yuri.

"I'm not, it's just a title, I'm a doctor, it's my job to save the life of people," she said casually, as she look at her phone being placed on the chair.

"I guessed It's my time to go home then, I know it's early, but I wanted to see my daughter"

Her co-doctor smiled,

"You really love your daughter Jinni, huh?"

"Of course, she is such a sweet angel, I'm going to buy her a new book, she requested one from me yesterday"

"I thought the guy named Flinn is the one who always buys a book for your daughter?"

"He is"

"Where is he? He's so handsome anyway, is he single?"

Yuri only shakes her head,

"Nope, he's already in love with someone else,"

Her co-doctor let out an 'aww', but she smiled after.

"I'm sure her girlfriend is lucky, that guy is such a sweet soul"

Yuri only smiled, agreeing with her friend...

"Yeah, she is"

______

After Yuri was done changing from her hospital gown to her casual clothes, she made goodbye to her friends there and made her way outside.

The moment she steps up her feet outside the hospital, she breathes the fresh air, lingering in her nostrils. She let out a small smile on her face, she can't wait to see her daughter.

She saw the car stops at her front, as the window of the car glided down. The guy made his way outside, slowly approaching her, as he bend his head down.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Choi" he greeted, a big smile was being seen on his face, and Yuri can't deny that the guy is indeed good-looking.

"Haven't I told you, you can call me Yuri, Flinn?" she asked, earning a chuckle from the guy.

The guy move his feet back inside the car, then he opened it again and made his way outside, looking at Yuri with a wide smile as he approaches her excitedly.

"Good afternoon, Yuri!" he greeted, his voice was kinda loud, getting the other people's attention, but Yuri doesn't care as she playfully smack his assistant shoulder.

"Tsk, Good afternoon to you too, Flinto!" she jokes, and the guy only laughs.

"Where would be going, Yurito?" he asked, causing Yuri to let out a pout.

"At the book store, I'm going to buy a book for my daughter," she said with a smile, earning a nod from the guy.

"Let's go then, I'm sure your daughter misses you already"

_____

At the book store

"What book I should buy Flinn?"

The guy steps up his feet beside Yuri, looking at the books on their front.

"I don't know, you choose, I'm sure whatever that is, you're daughter will gonna love it"