- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ -

Just like every morning, the sunlight is making its way inside her room, practically because she forgot to close the curtains last night.

The moment Jinni opened her eyes, a smile immediately crept on her face. She got a good sleep yesterday, it's new to her, and she's glad she didn't get another nightmare.

Rising from her bed, she happily went inside her bathroom, of course, due to her daily routine. After done fixing herself, she hurriedly went outside her room down to the first floor.

She grabbed her key car being placed in one of the cabinets in her living room. After that, she went outside her condo through the parking lot underground, not minding if she didn't have breakfast anymore, she wanted to go to school early.

"Haish, why am I feeling excited? I'm only gonna see her though, why am I even acting like this?" she whispered to herself the moment she stops her car in the parking lot of their school.

She shakes her head, calming down the fast beating of her chest.

"Okay, calm down, act normal"

After spending a couple of minutes inside her car, she decided to go outside already or else she will be late.

As usual, eyes were all over her, compliments were being heard. Compliments about how her pink hair suits her perfect visual well.

But does Jinni cares? No... Because the only compliment she cared is the compliment Sullyoon said to her.

Is she sorry for her fangirls? Or fanboys? She isn't... Because she never put any attention to them in the first place anyway.

While walking to the hallway, she immediately stops when she saw Sullyoon with the guy named Yeonjun again far enough from where she was standing.

Like again...

And if I say again, Sullyoon is giggling again with whatever the guy is saying to her again...

And she doesn't like it...

But she remains calm, there's no way she will gonna let her temper ruin her mood today.

There's NO WAY...

Why are they together again? As far as she knows, she's early... But then she remembered she spent many minutes inside her car earlier because of only the fast beating of her chest. And because of that, she mentally curses herself and face-palm.

God Jinni, dumb as always.

She heard the other students not far enough from her, whispering that she was weird standing with her hand on her face.

She also heard that even if she's acting weird, she still looks good, so Jinni only shakes her head.

She removed her hand from her face, as she let out a deep sigh.

Should I approach her?

She was about to approach the two when someone suddenly stood in front of her.

"Wait a minute, please," the girl said, standing with a straight body, she's shaking...

She looks at the girl with confusion...

"Do you need something, Miss?"

Because she's still standing in the hallway, with the other students walking suddenly stops in their tracks. Those students chatting with each other immediately stop, watching and witnessing what's happening right now.

"I-I just want to give you these cookies"

the girl said and handed her the box of cookies, while her head was bent down.