- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ -

The next day, just like what Jinni would do every day... She waits for Sullyoon near the school gate. She had been used to it. It was like her everyday vitamin is to see Sullyoon's smile early in the morning.

She feels happy whenever she's with her. Whenever they were together, much happier than when she was with her friends. That's just what she always feels, and she knew to herself what that means. Jinni knew she likes Sullyoon, it would be the greatest lie in her entire life if she says she didn't. She had already admitted it to herself. But the question is, how will she be able to tell it to Sullyoon? Or it is better not to tell anything at all?

While she was waiting, Sullyoon was making her way inside, roaming around her sight to take a glimpse of the pink-haired girl. And of course, she manages to see her immediately. Her pink hair is glowing because of the sun's rays hitting every strand of it. Jinni approaches her, putting her shoulder on the latter.

"Good Morning, Ddeolyun~"

Even if Sullyoon was used to that nickname already, as she always hear it early in the morning, after class ends, when Jinni would ask her what food she would like to eat, at their afternoon class, before they would say goodbyes to each other at the end of the day, the effect of hearing her nickname that only made just for her coming from the person who is Jinni, she can't get over how good it sounds, music to her ears.

"Good Morning too, Ddeolni~" she greeted back, wrapping her hands at Jinni's arm, she let out a sweet smile. Jinni saw it, which causes her day to feel so complete already...

"Did you get a good sleep?" she asked,

"Yes of course, who wouldn't when I know that the next day, I'm going to see you here just like now" answered Sullyoon honestly.

Jinni let out a wide smile, how sweet of Sullyoon to say that to her. She can't help but feel butterflies in her stomach, it always happens to her anyways, when Sullyoon is saying a sweet word for her....only.

"Likewise,"

"Anyway, our adviser texted me last night that after morning class, I'm going to go to the conference room, for a short meeting I guessed"

Jinni looks at her, "Was it related to your nomination to be the SSC president?"

Sullyoon nodded, "Kinda, as much as I'm too lazy to go there, I know I have to... And I think I wouldn't be able to join you guys at lunch"

Jinni shakes her head, "Nope, you're going to eat lunch with us, then after you can go to the conference room"

"Haiah, you don't want me to eat lunch with others?" asked Sullyoon teasingly, poking Jinni's arm using her index finger and Jinni looks at her amused.

Is she trying to flirt with me?

"What if I say YES? Don't you like it when I wanted you only to eat lunch with me?" she asked, leaning closer to Sullyoon with a smirk. Sullyoon blushes, looking away as she pushes Jinni's face, with gentleness...

"O-of course I like it... N-no, more like. I Love it, Ddeolni"

Jinni chuckled at Sullyoon's stuttering, "I guessed we should do that often? Even outside the school, what do you think?"

"Oh, hang out with Bae and others?"

Jinni gave her a look, "What? My cousin joining us? No, only us two" she let out with a pout.

Sullyoon laughs softly, squeezing her cheeks, "Only me and you? Why does it sounds like I'm your girlfriend?" she tried to tease, for the taught of making Jinni flustered. But she guessed it was a wrong move because Jinni just smirk at her.