- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Nɪɴᴇ -

~

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't notice you... Are you fine?" Sullyoon asked after handing her the books in her hand.

The girl flashes a small smile, reassuring her that it's okay.

"I'm good, I didn't notice you too, I'm sorry"

Sullyoon looks at her, she can tell the girl is pretty. She had also a small face, long purple hair, big eyes, and a mole on her face.

"It's fine... I'm searching for the Conference room, but this school is wide, so I think I'm lost" said Sullyoon, and the girl smiled at her more.

"Are you perhaps one of the nominates?"

Sullyoon nodded, "Yeah, they said we're going to hold a short meeting"

"That's great! I'm one of the nominates, I know the conference room but I have to put these books in Mr. Lee's room first. Care to walk with me then after that, we're going to go there together?"

Sullyoon smiled, "Will do, let me carry some... Those are quite heavy to carry once and for all"

The girl handed her half of the books, "Thanks... I'm Yu Jimin, but please call me Karina" she greeted and handed her hand.

"Seol Sullyoon, it's nice to meet you, Karina unnie," she said and shakes their hands.

"Likewise, you have a small face... You look cute" said Karina and Sullyoon flashes her a smile.

"You too, such a pretty unique beauty" Karina then laughs, she had already felt comfortable with each other.

"Let's go then? At least we both knew each other now, what class are you in? I'm from Class B"

Both started to walk, "I'm from Class-A"

"I've heard about you... The girl with a doll-like face, but I guessed they weren't wrong, you really look like a doll. But hey, not the dolls in the horror films though, those look scary" she let out a look, that made Sullyoon chuckle.

"Those dolls look creepy, and horror films had made me hate dolls, real talk"

Karina laughs, "Couldn't agree more... Horror films had me got trauma at dolls... I remember when I was a kid after I saw my parents watching a horror film, the day after we went to a doll store. It was my birthday and my mom wanted me to choose one. I cried the moment I enter that store. Ever since then, mom never gifted me a doll, I hate dolls"

"I don't know whether to feel sad about it but some part of me, I find it cute... We both hate dolls I guess?"

"I think everyone does, dolls look creepy"

"Oh, not my sister though, she loves them"

When they both reach Mr. Lee's room, Karina looks at her, "What? Does your sister love them? That's... Weird, don't get me wrong, I know we have different likes and hates. But to think of someone who loves dolls, it's... I find it weird"

Sullyoon puts the book at the table, Mr. Lee, "It's okay, I understand... That was me when I first found out my sister loves them, but I respect it... I know she had a reason why she loves dolls"

Karina then nodded, putting the books at the table too, arranging them, "I think maybe someone gifted her a doll and it means so much to her so she never came to hate dolls ever since then?"

Sullyoon looks at her amused, "Woah, you got it right... My sister has a doll, it was with her ever since we were little. She said that doll means so much to her. I asked who gave her that doll, but she didn't say anything to me, even mom don't know about that doll"