Not An Update

─────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────

AUTHOR'S THOUGHTS

I have a few questions with you guys regarding this book.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

PLEASE COMMENT ON EVERY QUESTION:

1. Are you still loving the flow of the story? (I feel anxious about it lately)

2. Do you guys want me to change the POV (Point of View) of the characters or should I just stay with the 3rd Person's POV?

3. Do you want me to rush this book to meet its ending? (Though I haven't written anything yet) Or will you be willing to wait patiently until the whole messed-up story plot finally found its answer?

4. Do you guys want this to have a Book 2 or I should just bring it down here until 100+ chapters? (Though I'm still not sure about how long will it takes)

5. And for the last, Am I a good writer? Because I feel like I'm missing something for the way I write this the past few days. I find it not that 'detailed' compared to last time, I feel like I wasn't putting enough effort into the chapters lately.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

A Special Thanks

Dear Readers,
My Aespinkzies

Thank you very much for all the love and support I'm receiving until now. Thank you for still staying with me, for still staying with the journey of this story.

Thank you for being there, thank you for the votes, for the views, for the single comments, and for every single detail that you guys did for this book, and for me. I thank you all for it.

Sincerely Your Author,
Aespinkzyvelvet

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

The Update is currently being written little by little day by day... I still haven't finished it so please by patient, "It's always worth the wait" just like what I always say... 💜