- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ -

••||••

"I like you"... Finally, she had let it out.

She didn't see Sullyoon answering, and she took that response that maybe, that maybe she will gonna get rejected in the end. And she doesn't like it...

"Don't say anything, Ddeolyun" she let out in a low tone, walking closer to the latter, staring at her eyes intently. How beautiful they are...

"I am probably not in my right state of mind, but I'm saying it now. What you heard is true, I said it not because I'm drunk, I said it because that was what my heart is screaming for... it's screaming for you"

"I-..."

"Shhh," she hushed and put her finger at Sullyoon's lip.

"Just let me do this... You will definitely gonna forget everything tomorrow as if it never happened at all"

She walks until Sullyoon felt her back on the refrigerator, then she moves her head closer, slowly while looking at her eyes. She had seen those eyes close when they were both inside the car. And for Jinni, seeing them again that close hits differently, especially after confessing her feelings.

She tucked Sullyoon's hair right behind her ear, and carefully glided her fingers down to her chin. Feeling the softness of her skin, she pulled her head up as she finally manage to take a glimpse of her lips, closer... And tempting.

Her heart pounded faster, her mind started to lose its control, her chest tightened, and all of her senses awaken, she knows what she was doing, she was aware of everything...

"And now I'm wondering... What will you're lips taste like?" she whispered and glided her thumb at Sullyoon's lip, feeling how soft it was. Though she had already felt her lip, it was a peck kiss, a slight touch, a gentle contact. She wanted more of it...

She can see how nervous, shocked, and tense Sullyoon was. Was it all because of her? If so, she's happy.

"Sullyoon-ah, what does it feel like when I accidentally took your first kiss?" She looks up, wanting to read her expression...

"I d-don't know" she heard her answer in a stuttered tone.

"After that night, did you ever find yourself, craving for another kiss?" she asked again, wanting to tease the latter.

"Yes... I-I m-mean no" she voiced out nervously. Jinni, who witnessed that attains a grin.

"Really? What about right now?" She questioned in a husky tone.

"I-... I don't know" Sullyoon answered in a weak voice. She can feel her knees starting to get weaker, the heart was closed to spurting out of her chest.

"Then, let me make your mind find its answer" Jinni said and chuckled, as she finally moves closer to her lips.

"Can I?" She saw Sullyoon slowly nodding her head, and Jinni seems to get it clearly, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

And as if on cue, she felt her lips attached to Sullyoon's soft lips, the sensational feeling started to flew in every part of her body, as she finally moved her lips in motion. Slowly...

Sullyoon, who received the movement suddenly found herself responding to the kiss. Touching her lips in motion, she was nervous about how to do it, but she attempted her best.

Jinni noticed how nervous Sullyoon was, prompting her to smile, then bussing her again quickly after. She gradually kisses her lips, wanting to let Sullyoon tangle with the rhythm, and Sullyoon was quick on learning it.

Wanting to have full entry she circled her hand around Sullyoon's waist, pulling her closer. After the sudden move, Sullyoon let out a soft groan, and that causes Jinni to start getting crazy. Or maybe she already is, crazy in love...