- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ -

••||••

"At the WEDDING BOOTH"

The pink-haired girl immediately furrowed her eyebrows after hearing those words. She slowly swallowed the lump in her throat and takes a glance at the brunette.

Having eye contact, Jinni saw how confused Sullyoon was as if the brunette keeps on saying that she doesn't want to go with the guy on the way she stared at Jinni. Jinni got it anyway, and she would try to find a way to stop it.

"Wedding booth?" Haewon asked the two girls and Yuna answered.

"Yes. Our booth just started and this is the first-ever request we got in the random poll! Since today is a special day for all of us, please give us a chance" Yuna let it out excitedly, and Sullyoon knows she can't turn down the excitement of the girls, and she knows she doesn't have the heart to say no. Preparing to say agree, Jinni suddenly speaks.

"Just try to grab another request at the poll, and maybe they will try to cooperate. Not being rude, but Sullyoon is not used to this kind of stuff" she let out in the calm tone way possible.

And that causes Yuna's smile to fade, and Sullyoon noticed it, making her feel a little built guilty.

"I'll go" she then said, letting out a sigh as she looks at Yuna with a small smile. Jinni's eyes widened, confusion was all written over her face, looking at Sullyoon.

"What? I thought you were not comfortable with it?"

"I didn't say I'm not comfortable"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Maybe you just thought I am. But Tristan is also a friend of mine in SSG, it's just a booth so why not?"

Jinni was caught off guard, it's just a booth? It's a freaking wedding both she's talking about. Feeling a sudden pain in her chest, she breathes out, but can't find a word to say after that. She remembered there was not a thing between them, beat her for not taking any action, beat her for hesitating something and being confused about what to do. And because of the sudden decision Sullyoon made, she clenched her fist secretly. It's funny how her tone makes Jinni feels broken in some ways.

"Is that so? Maybe I just thought it, but I guess I'm wrong. You.... seemed comfortable around him, I'm sorry for my words earlier"

Sullyoon felt guilty after, she doesn't want to say those words in a mean way. She tried to talk to Jinni again, but she stops herself at the end. The others can feel the awkward atmosphere, but Yuna breaks it by calling the two to go to the booth and asking the others if they want to follow.

"You guys should go with us, and support her"

"We will"

Jinni watches them walking away when Haewon approached and taps her shoulder.

"You going?"

"Yeah, I have to"

"You're fine witnessing it right?"

Jinni smacks her lips as she answered while the two were following the others to the booth.

"Of course, it's just a booth, it won't gonna hurt be. Or maybe it will " she whispered to herself at the end, closing her eyes for a bit, and letting out a sigh. Haewon felt sadness in the way she uttered those words...

"You will be fine... Jealousy is normal, especially when you have deep feelings for that person"

"Who I am to get jealous? We don't even have a thing"

"Not yet..." the puppy-like girl muttered,

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that you still have a chance to ask her out Jinni. You like her, she likes you too, and you both like each other, right? Then make a move, make her yours, officially"