- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ -

~

"We're here"

At the place they were standing, there was a fancy restaurant filled with flowers surrounding it.

People came in and out with a smile on their faces, maybe it was those who want to eat their favorite dish and those who are satisfied and full after eating.

"Kim Restaurant," muttered Sullyoon, looking at the big board platter at the top of the restaurant, with an amused look on her face.

"Yes, this is one of the places I always go to," she paused.

"Alone"

The brunette girl moved her gaze to her side, only to be met with Jinni. So she let out a sad look.

"Alone? Why you didn't invite Bae and others to go with you?"

She saw how Jinni looked away from her gaze, landing it on the people around them passing by.

"Bae doesn't like the dishes here, and neither do the others"

Jinni understand her friends, she can't force them to go to the restaurant they don't want to, and she understands them very well.

"Really? What's wrong with the food?"

Jinni sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

"Nothing, maybe because it wasn't their taste?"

The other girl nodded and seems to understand why.

"That makes sense, so you want me to taste their dishes here?"

Jinni shyly nodded,

"That's more like it, yeah. So I'm kinda nervous you won't gonna like the dishes here too"

Sullyoon only laugh softly,

"Let's see, who knows?"

Jinni smiled at her, locking her gaze on the brunette girl, thinking how can a girl like Sullyoon is not tiring to stare at all?

"I'm sure you're going to love it"

Jinni opened the door and let Sullyoon go inside first, then she followed. She was looking at the girl, who was now getting amazed at how the interior design of the restaurant they were standing is so bright and beautiful.

"Woah,"

That was all Sullyoon can say, which Jinni only chuckle. They went directly to the counter, and they saw a girl standing there.

Jinni made eye contact with the girl, causing her to smile. While the other girl is surprised she saw Jinni, with someone...

"Jinni, is that you?"

Jinni smiled, nodding as she approached the girl and hugged her.

"Yeah, it suits you being a waitress, really haha"

The girl pouted, bringing up her fist to show it to Jinni,

"We barely see each other, why teased me?"

Sullyoon was only watching them, in case of their interactions, they were pretty close.
The waitress looks at Sullyoon, she somewhat looks familiar to her.

"Wait, where did I see her?"

She stops,

"Right! You're famous in our school, Sullyoon?"

Sullyoon was surprised for a bit, but she let out a smile.

"Yeah, you got it right," she said in a soft tone. Well, Sullyoon is not that sociable to people, and the girl noticed it.