- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ -

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

There, she finally managed to get it out of her chest. She deeply looks into Sullyoon's eyes, wanting to read her mind and know every detail of her expression. She saw how the latter's lip curved into a smile, her eyes falls back down to the floor, her teeth gradually get visible, and her eyes spark as she look at the girl with pink hair color.

"I thought it will gonna take forever"

Jinni smiled and let out a playful chuckle. So Sullyoon was waiting for her to make move.

"Now, you're officially mine"

"I didn't answer yet"

"Then, what should I do to make you say yes?"

Sullyoon can't maintain her smile, "What if I told you I don't want to say the answer"

Jinni thinks for a while, "In what ways do you want to give me the answer then?"

Sullyoon wonders for a while, what Jinni means by her words. In what way? There's no backing down then.

The brunette carefully looks at the pink-haired girl's lip, her hair was shining in bright pink, and Jinni seems to get what Sullyoon is about to do, but decided to wait for her instead.

That was when Sullyoon slowly lean on, her lips were ready to feel the contact of Jinni's lips. When their lips touch, neither of them moves their lips in motion. It was like, a sealed kiss where Sullyoon is saying yes and Jinni finally got the answer she's been hoping for. Sullyoon backed away, looking at Jinni's eyes, she let out a smile again and her cheeks were showing a red shade.

"Yes"

________

"Hey, hurry up! You guys won't gonna love to end up inside Ms. Prez's office for being late for school!!"

One of the students shouted to her idiot friend who was walking slowly like a zombie.

"Haish, I'm lazy you guys can leave me alone!!" the other girl replied.

Sullyoon was standing in the middle of the School's entrance, her new knitted uniform that was sponsored by their school is now being worn by her. She was holding a pile of papers in her left hand that was being supported on her belly to stop slipping down. Black gel pen in her right pocket, and a timer in her right hand.

"Hurry up!!"

"Haish, this is crazy!"

She continued to wait for the students to rush their way inside, waiting for the timer to finally stop clicking.

As an SSG President, she was assigned by the Head Principal that she will be checking the entrance and will eventually give punishment those students who will break the Rules and Regulations.

"One minute left" she whispered, her eyes we're focusing on checking on the papers. She let out a deep sigh, much expected her to be busy since she was the President of their school.

A minute later, the timer rings and it looks like, there are no students left outside. She was about to tell the guard to close the gate while checking out the pages when she felt someone stops in front of her.

She brings down the papers and looks at the person's shoes, and by the sight of them, she can already tell who the person was.

"Am I late?"

Sullyoon looks up, seeing Jinni's breathing rapidly fast like she was just done getting chased by a dog.

"I guess I am" Jinni muttered, seeing Sullyoon will not gonna open her mouth to speak.