- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ -

"Why are they not here yet?" asked Bae, staring at the door, hoping it would open sooner.

She was bored, she went to Jiwoo's apartment early than her other friends. It was already 2 pm, so she waited for 2 hours and a half already. Lily and Haewon came 1 hour ago, while Kyujin came 30 minutes ago.

Jiwoo is resting on the sofa, with Bae beside her. Lily is listening to music with her earphone, together with Haewon, harmonizing with each other. While Kyujin is standing near the window, dancing to random kpop songs.

A moment later, the door opened revealing Jinni and Sullyoon laughing with each other. Bae immediately stood up, locking her arms at Jinni's neck, so Jinni brings down the plastic she was holding, tapping her cousin's arm.

"Yah is this how you greet me?!"

she asked with a little pout, signaling her cousin to let her go, but Bae didn't listen. She thinks she waited for almost a decade waiting for the two.

"Why are you guys late?"

"What's wrong with being late? What important is that, we're here"

"3 hours roaming around the grocery? Or you guys went on a date?"

Sullyoon looked away, so Jinni was the one who answered.

"We only went to Kim's Restaurant because I didn't have breakfast earlier,"

"Oh, did you meet Winter there?" asked Haewon, earning a nod from Jinni.

"Yes, it's sad you guys didn't get to witness the live drama there," she said, wanting to escape to Bae, but she couldn't.

"Oh, why? Another customer who wants to ruin Taeyeon Annie's business reputation?" asked Jiwoo this time.

"Yes, but Winter handles it well, I'm so proud of her"

"That's good, I think we should go there next time," said Lily, as she tap the stop button on her phone...

"I thought you guys don't like the food there?"

"Hey, we never said we didn't like the dishes there is just that, the food we ordered last time is the food we hated the most" answered Bae. Sullyoon was only watching them, realizing they were all friends with the girl named Winter.

"Yeah, we should... But first Bae, let go of me"

"No"

"What? Yah!"

Bae didn't listen so Sullyoon got an idea.

"Bae, I bought you some snacks so don't worry,"

After Bae heard those words, her ears peaked and not even a second has passed, she immediately let go of Jinni and pushed her away, not minding Jinni almost losing her balance, and went straight at Sullyoon.

"Haish, she pushes me away just for a snack?" Jinni mumbled, grabbing the plastics on the floor and making her way to the kitchen.

"Yes! Thank you very much!" Bae shouted and jump in so much happiness and her friends only laugh at her, some of them only shakes their heads...

"You don't have to jump like that, you always have a snack with you every single time anyway," said Kyujin, she stops dancing, she takes a break first, grabbed the bottle of water, and drink it.

"You don't understand, right Sullyoon?"

"Oum, Bae can't live without snacks"

"See, both of us"

"Sure, sure, now what's the plan?" asked Haewon.

"I should start preparing the ingredients," said Sullyoon and went straight to the kitchen.