- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Sɪx -

~

"Then, where are you taking me?"Jinni smirked, which causes Sullyoon to look at her confused.

"Where do you think I'm going to take you?"

"What? What do you mean?" She asked,

"Guess it"

"You're not planning to kidnap me, are you?" That question causes Jinni to look at the brunette girl amused, as she let out a chuckle at the end.

What made her think I'm going to do that? I mean I can do it so...

"What if I am?"

Sullyoon shakes her head, blinking her eyes. "You're joking" she muttered, as she moved her gaze back at the window beside her.

"I'm not, I mean I can"

She saw how Sullyoon looks at her in disbelief, "You're ridiculous" she burst out laughing, and that laugh made Jinni's soul taken away from her body.

"Why do you have to laugh like that? You're killing me" she whispered to herself, but Sullyoon heard it, not clear though.

"What did you say? Who's killing you?"

Jinni coughs, "Nothing, we're here" she stops the car in front of a store, it's a small store, but it's colorful and bright.

"What are we going to do here?"Jinni turns off the engine and made her way closer to Sullyoon.

"Let me unbuckle the seatbelt first,"... Although it's too late for Sullyoon to say she can handle it, she stays frozen in her place, as Jinni leaned closely, their face was only inches away.

She can smell Jinni's breath as Jinni breaths in and out, not that directly to her face but because they were inside the car, Sullyoon can smell the mint flavor on the air. And because Sullyoon was facing Jinni's side cheeks, the side view on her front is breathtakingly beautiful and handsome in some way...

She could feel her heart beating like crazy, she felt like she was struggling to breathe normally, maybe because of the presence coming from the other girl. She was thinking how could a girl like Jinni, looks so hella gorgeous but handsome at the same time? Why does she even think like that? Has she gone crazy? She shook her head.

Stop thinking like that, Sullyoon...

The moment Jinni taps the button, making the seatbelt loosen, she moves her head to look to her side, her eyes met with Sullyoon's eye orbs. They were sparkling, and Jinni could feel the butterflies flying inside her stomach... She stared at the brunette girl,

"Done" she let out, immediately backing away, mentally cursing herself for volunteering to unbuckle the seat belt earlier.

"Thank you, "answered Sullyoon, her face was red, like literally...

While Jinni could feel her heart beating rapidly, she remembered what happened when she visited the brunette. How close their face is, how Jinni thinks that Sullyoon's small pointed nose matches her intoxicated visual, how naturally her lips are, and how kissable it is.

Now that scenario can't just get out of her head, just like how she planted a peck kiss on her on their first meeting.

Why am I thinking those things? A kiss? No freaking way Jinni, control yourself...

"Hey, you're not going out?"

She snapped back to her world, seeing Sullyoon was looking at her with confusion. She looked back, only to land her gaze down her lips, which causes her to immediately closed her eyes and look away, mentally cursing herself. After composing herself for letting out a deep sigh, she flashes a smile at the latter.