- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Tᴡᴏ -

Present

"Yoon!"

Jinni shouted, bringing her hands up as water in her eyes came out and flows down to her cheeks. Her eyes opened, but what surprises her was a white ceiling...

"Jinni, are you okay? Haewon unnie, please call the doctor, Jinni was now awake!" Bae shouted, and Haewon immediately run outside.

Jinni didn't let out a word, everything in her dream... She remembered them again, she was not feeling well.

"Yoon? Did you dream about you're past again?" Bae asked, the look of sympathy was seen on her face. Jinni saw it, but she didn't answer.

"Where am I?"

"You're at the hospital"

She stops, as she stared at the ceiling... Everything that happened is so quick that she doesn't even remember well why is she at the hospital now. But then what concerned her the most, is the girl she likes.

"Sullyoon," she whispered... Her heart is aching, causing her to clench where her heart is. She forced herself to stand up, but Bae push and laid her back again.

"No, you cannot see her now, she's fine... Look at you, you look worst"

Jinni shakes her head, protesting to stand up again but being Bae she is, Jinni was being pushed back for the second time.

"I have to see her if she's okay" Jinni insisted, but a doctor suddenly came in and stop her.

"You have to stay here for a while, Ms. Choi"

She closed her eyes and force herself to lie back,

"Let me check you up first, are you feeling fine?"

Jinni nodded as she keeps getting irritated. After the doctor did checking her pulse and all,

"You're fine now"

"Can I discharge now?" she asked, and the doctor shakes her head.

"You need your parents to go here first, and after that, yes you can"

"I don't have any parents" she murmured, only enough for her to hear.

"Okay, I'm going to leave now, just call me if there's something wrong"

After the doctor was finally out, Bae looks at her cousin with a serious face.

"What?"

"Why did you do it?"

Jinni frowned,

"Do what?"

"Why did you jump?"

"I don't know" she answered in a whisper. She really doesn't know why, all she knows is that her body moved on its own the moment she saw Sullyoon falling.

"You don't know? You don't know why? Do you want to die, huh?!" Bae suddenly yelled and stood up, which causes Jinni to look at her confused with shocked. She doesn't know why her cousin is acting too impulsive.

"Why are you acting like that? Why are you acting impulsively?"

They stared at each other, sternly...

"Do you wish to die? Look at your state"

Jinni frowned,

"What are you saying? Of course, I don't"

Bae tried to calm herself, as the tears were slowly storming out of her eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

Bae started to sob, but she didn't answer.