- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ -

Weeks have passed, and within those weeks, Jinni and Sullyoon always meet with Yeonjun every day, until the last day come, they had already done reporting their group presentation.

Jinni wasn't that annoyed with Yeonjun anymore after knowing he has a 'Boyfriend'... They got close, and become friends, they were bros and Yeonjun was always the one who teases the two every time they were going to met.

It's almost the end of the month, and time flies fast for them all. Jinni and Sullyoon become more close to each other, and their friends always tease the two, even their classmates ship them both.

They were all inside the room, with their teacher adviser standing in the front, eyeglasses on, holding a stick in her hand, she looks at her students one by one with a smile.

"Okay students, before I'm going to dismiss the class, I'm here to remind you that the nomination for SSC (School Student Council) officers will be going to open today... Is there someone who wants to be nominated to be the SSC president?"

After hearing that, they all looked at Sullyoon, the one and only person who they think is capable of... Her classmates pointed at her.

"Sullyoon ma'am, she's smart!" shouted Bae.

Sullyoon winded her eyes, looking at her back, she saw Bae was waving at her, then she look at Jinni who flashes her a sweet smile, as she mouthed 'Fighting' both hands were up, cheering her. And that smile, however, made her heart jump out of her chest... She looks back to her front, can't handle what she was feeling inside her heart.

"Yes ma'am, she's the class president so I think she should try nominating for SSC President," said Jinni, and they all agreed.

Their teacher looks at Sullyoon, "What do you think, Ms. Seol?"

Sullyoon smiled at her, nodding...

"Sure ma'am, maybe I'll try"

"That's my girl!" shouted Jinni, causing all of the students inside the room to make a noise.

"I bet they're girlfriends!" shouted Yeonjun at the back, and Sullyoon got shy hiding her face.

"We're not, shut up Yeonjun!" shouted Jinni back, and another noise occurred again inside the class.

"Tsk, just remind me first if that happens!"

"Cut it! I'll kill you!"

"She's blushing!" shouted Lily,

"Ayyyiieee!"

"I'm not!"

"Whipped!" shouted Jiwoo this time, and Jinni can't help but smile widely, blushing nonstop but she stops talking because she knows her friends won't just gonna stop teasing her. It's not like she's not enjoying the teasing though, she low-key likes it.

"Okay class stop..." their adviser paused, laughing together with the whole class.

"Just don't forget to tell us Jinni and Sullyoon if you guys are already girlfriends so that we're going to celebrate inside the class, but of course don't tell to other teachers and the other sections, only us"

That causes the whole class to start shouting, some are smacking each other's shoulders for they were squealing at how cute Jinni and Sullyoon are.

"Our teacher is the Captain of the ship!" shouted Haewon, shaking her seatmate Lily, while Lily is only nodding, her head is spinning...

Jinni was nervous, but she's loving it on how fun their adviser is... She's staring at Sullyoon's back, and she can't help but smile because Sullyoon is covering her face with the book she's holding, so she let out a chuckle in the end.