- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ -

••||••

"It's nice seeing you here, Ryujin"

Ryujin smiled and nodded her head,

"Same, and this beautiful lady beside me is so pretty, also her name suits her well, what a goddess"

Sullyoon felt shy about what Ryujin said, getting compliments from other people is making her shy. While Jinni is not liking it, she knows Ryujin is gonna flirt with her.

Will, she going to let it happen?

Of course not, Ryujin is a flirty playgirl. As far as she knows, Ryujin is the type of person who plays with other people's feelings. It was like, letting them fall for her, and after that, dumping them away as if nothing happened.

That's why until now, she still doesn't have a girlfriend that will go to stay by her side, for the rest of her life.

"I already introduced myself to her, she helped me earlier when I struggled to get the box of cereal" she reasoned out, feeling both of her muscles sore, she was tired after done warking out, also after practicing some dance choreography Chaeryeong had told to her.

Sullyoon laughs,

"Yeah, kinda"

While Jinni chuckled...

"Too bad for you, you're short and don't have long arms," she let out those words in a joke, and in a teasing way, earning a glare from the short girl.

"At least I know how to get girl crazy over me! Unlike you"

Jinni chuckled,

"Hey, I don't let girls cry and leave them alone unlike you. I'm at least more girlfriend material than you" she snapped back, and those words hit Ryujin hard.

But she only let out a small smile...

"You win," she said and put her hands inside her hoodie.

"Your brother is Yeonjun, right?" asked Sullyoon, which causes Ryujin to wind her eyes.

"You know that jerk? Haish, we argued last time, we haven't talked to each other yet"

"What happened?"

Ryujin let out a deep sigh,

"He just fucking went home drunk the other day! He directly entered my room... And you know what he did after that? He vomits on my bed! He even said, 'Oh, is this heaven?'... After that, he thank me for my bed and walked outside my room!"

"What? Yeonjun did that?"

"Then last night, I put 5 chickens inside his room while he was sleeping. He was mad at me because there are so many poops on his bed the moment he woke up! I just did my revenge, but I kinda felt guilty about what I did"

Jinni wanted to laugh, well Sullyoon too...

"You should make up with your brother,"

Ryujin nodded and put her hands inside her hoodie.

"Yeah, I know"

"Anyway, can I get your number Sullyoon?" asked Ryujin.

Sullyoon kindly nodded,

"Sure, no problem"

She take Ryujin's phone and dialed her number, while Jinni was only watching them.

She already has Sullyoon's phone number, she asked it when they hang out together last time.

"Thank you... Are you single?"