- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ -

••||••

"Sullyoon Unnie!"

This caught Sullyoon attention, making her eyes roam around the whole Cafeteria until she landed her eyes at Jinni's table.

"Hi, Kyujin" she greeted...also like a whisper.

"Join us!"

Sullyoon hesitate...

But if she didn't agree, Jinni might think she can't forget and move on about what happened, so she made her final decision.

"Sure"

She let out a small smile to Kyujin, and Kyujin returns. She sits beside her, and out of all the people, Jinni is sitting in her front.

"When did the two of you become close?" asked Lily, earning a nod from her other friends, confused was seen on their faces, especially Jinni of course.

"Oh right! Remember in recess break earlier?"

"What about it?"

"I bumped into her near the restroom, then I remember she was the girl who help Jinni, I thank her, then we kinda talked a lot of things, and we came back to class together, we became friends!"

"Kinda make sense, so that was the reason why I saw the both of you making your way inside our history class huh?" said Bae.

"Yep, that's more like it... Besides, I wanted her to be part of our group, wasn't it fun if we add another member to our group?"

They all looked at Jinni...

"It's up to Jinni's choice, what do you think bro?"

Jinni looked at them confused, well she's kinda zoning out.

"Hey, Jinni, you're spacing out, are you okay?" asked Haewon,

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. What did you ask earlier?"

"Sullyoon will be in our group! Besides you guys already know each other right, it's fine to you right?"

Jinni hesitate, she wanted to say NO, for the reason she doesn't want to see her most of the time. But Kyujin is pouting, and saying NO is kinda rude, right? So she doesn't have any choice.

It's not like she doesn't like it too, to be honest, she would be lying if she says she doesn't want her to join, well Jinni wanted to know her more somehow...

"Yes, as long as it's making our Kyujin happy" she answered, making them all smile, especially Kyujin, don't forget the loud clap of her hands.

But Jinni's attention was on Sullyoon, who let out a small smile while looking at Kyujin. It somehow makes her heart beat faster, she doesn't even know why.

Maybe because of the kiss that night, maybe because of the feeling she can't understand, or maybe because the brunette girl is just attractive as hell. It's either of the three, but Jinni surely knows that the reason was all three of those.

It's funny that the smile of the other girl is making her feel like that. But the problem is, the smile is not for her, nor she's not the cause of it, that's the worst...

"Why did you decide to transfer here?" asked Jiwoo, curiosity was all seen on her face.

"Nothing important, they said this is the best school to graduate, that's why I transferred"

They all agreed.

"Yes, they said that if you are a student here when you turn into college, it's a great opportunity that they will be going to accept you in Seoul University," said Lily.