- Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Fᴏᴜʀ -

•••||•••

After a week of resting, Jinni doesn't know what to feel when she saw her friends again. She doesn't know what to feel the moment when she saw Sullyoon again in the eyes.

After she walked out of the room of his father Sunghoon, she immediately finds Sullyoon but a nurse told her that her parents and her sister had already brought her back home.

Unable to see her mom and her sister, and to ask Sullyoon if she was okay, she just chose to go back to her condo and wait for the day of the class, which is now.

Entering the school gate, she roams her sight just like what she always does, to find Sullyoon. However, she didn't see her around and that makes her feel sad somehow. Maybe she had already been inside their classroom, besides Jinni didn't got wake up early.

Walking to the hallway, she can feel the gazes of the student around, whispering about what happened to her.

"I'm glad she's fine, falling down the water is a no joke" one of the student's gossips.

"She doesn't look like she just got out of the hospital, she is still handsome as ever"

"Yeah, she looks fine",

Jinni just ignored them, as she finally decided to enter her first subject. The moment she opened the door, she suddenly heard a scream.

"WELCOME BACK!!"

Jinni stops walking, as she looks at her classmates standing in front of her, wearing a sweet smile on their faces.

She looks around the room, there were balloons everywhere, and she saw a big tarpaulin being placed on the blackboard of their room saying,

'WELCOME BACK GENIE!'

She frowned at the sight of her misspelled name, but she just let out a soft chuckle and looks at her classmates again.

"What's this? This is corny" she said to them, but her classmates know that she didn't mean that she doesn't want what she's seeing.

"Look who's back?" Her cousin said first, as she approaches her and hugged her.

"Welcome back my cousin!" Bae yelled, and Jinni just push her cousin away.

"Don't touch me, you're being clingy"

"Yah, I just miss you... Don't assume that I like you because my heart only belongs to Jiwoo"

After that, they all heard a teasing scream... Someone had pulled Jiwoo from the crowd, and now Bae and Jiwoo were standing in front of each other.

"Whipped ass"

"Oh yeah, I have an important announcement by the way"

Jiwoo glared at Bae. However, Bae just smirked at her.

"They should know, Woo" she whispered and winked, and Jiwoo can only feel her cheeks starting to get red.

Bae claps her hand, getting all of their attention.

"Okay, as I said before... I have an important announcement"

"What is it?" Haewon asked,

"Okay... I just want you guys to know that I and this beautiful girl beside me, we're currently dating everyone!!"

"WHAT?!"

"Since when?!" Lily yelled, both hands on her cheeks, having the best reaction among them all. Haewon saw it, making her smile at the sight.

Bae put her arms at Jiwoo's shoulder as she proudly answered, chin up.

"Last week"

Everyone was shocked at first, but they congratulate the two in the end.