- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ -

_____

Far enough from Jinni's sight, she saw Sullyoon walking with some guy with a smile that crept on her face. Her hand was covering her mouth, her face was slightly bent down, giggling softly to whatever the guy is saying, making her clenched her fist.

"Who the hell is that guy?"

She frowned, as she keeps on calming herself. She didn't know why her blood suddenly boils.

Maybe because it's hot today? That's why her face is getting red? Well little did she know, it's because of jealousy, or it's not?

She inhaled deeply...

Who's that guy? When did she meet him? Are they that close enough to laugh with each other? Is she Sullyoon's Boyfriend? Friend? That's all the questions she has in her mind, but she shakes them off at the end when her cousin suddenly spoke.

"Maybe her boyfriend?"

She looked at her cousin, who was now letting out a teasing look.

"You serious?"

She chuckled...

"Jealous?"

If only she can kill her cousin right now, she will, but not now... It's not like she will gonna do it for real anyway, so she only smacks her lip.

"I'm not"

Her cousin looks at her again, making a meme face. Is she teasing her? Well cause if that's the question you're asking, she is...

"You sure?"

She looks at her with a boring look,

"Yes"

"What if it's true?"

"Then stay strong to them"

"Sure sure, they both look good together"

Bae said in a way that Jinni will probably hate to hear it. And she wasn't wrong, because after Jinni heard it, she made an uninterested look.

She stops...

And that's it, no words let out of Jinni's mouth after she heard those words...

Good together? Is there even a good word that can describe the two? Nothing... Not even a single word. What were the words lingering on her mind? Whoever wants to complain about what she was thinking, argue on the wall...

She stared at where Sullyoon is again when her cousin shouted.

"Hey there, Sullyoon!!"

Bae noticed how her cousin's knuckles are turning white, so she decided to call Sullyoon instead because she knows that Jinni is not in herself again. However, she's wrong. Because she earned a smack on her shoulder.

"Yah! Why did you call her your shit!"

Bae only laughs...

"Oh, I thought your soul was now floating on the air, you alive?"

"Will you stop? I'm not in the mood, want me to murder you?"

On the other side...

Sullyoon heard the voice, causing her to look at Bae, and waved her hand with a smile on her face.

"You're friends?" asked Yeonjun, earning a nod from the other girl.

"Yep, let me introduce you to them"

Yeonjun smiled and nodded...

"Sure, I would love to"

They made their way until their close enough to Jinni and Bae.