3

"You're the one i'm feeling as i'm laying on your chest, Good conversation got me holding my breath"

Beyoncé Pov
Football Game

Chilling with the cheerleaders today was cool. Watching them in action of practicing was surprising as fuck. I never knew that shi was that intense. Every time somebody messed up, they had to run. Not just no around the gym type run either. Around the football field type shit. Either run, or 100+ sit ups or push ups. Every girl messed up at least once.

What really caught my attention was the way Princess kept her cool when doing those exercises. She messed up twice and the first time she ran two laps outside. The second time, she did 150 sit ups. I was amazed by her stamina. Right after each exercise, she got right back innat line and started again. When Solo messed up, they went easy on her and had her run one lap. If it was me, she would've been doing the same shit everybody else was doing.

After practice, well school, the girls went into the locker room to shower. I waited on the outside until they all came out in their cheer uniforms. Princess stood off on the side as everyone else conversed in line. She was on her phone typing fiercely. When I asked her what was up, she chuckled lightly and said her brother was 'being an asshole'.

The way they treat her is crazy to me, but the life they live, it's understandable. I'm super protective over my sisters but not as much as those boys. I wouldn't want a nigga trynna be all up on my sisters if I felt like they weren't worth it, but i'll allow them to make their mistakes.

I offered to drive her and her crew to the game and the agreed. Again, Princess was being paranoid while Dina and Ginger reassured her. When we got there, they all separated from me and went to the back to get with everyone else.

Right now, they're on the field cheering their little hearts out. I couldn't keep my eyes off the Princess. She looked so beautiful in that skirt with someone's number on her cheek. I didn't know who's it was, but I could see the player. It was time for the cheerleaders to go into the middle of the field and hype up the crowd. This was the best part of the game.

I watched as the girls flipped and screamed, making everyone jump up and cheer along. "GO ONIKKAAAA!!!!" I screamed her name. She looked around confusingly before meeting my eyes. I winked at her and watched her blush before starting back the cheer. Anthony nudged my arm and mouthed 'my little sister', causing me to laugh.

"Nigga I get it foo. I ain't go hurt her I promise you." I dapped him up. He nodded his head and turned his attention back to the field. "I talked to my brothers about you and they said they approve. Ion know what it is about you that made them approve but keep it up. You fuck up, you get fucked up. Take that shit slow too." he vented. His nose was flaring so I knew he wasn't too fond of it, but was willing to try for his sister. "Man I gotchu' we haven't even really talked since then." I admitted, which was true.

The game had everybody at the edge of their seats once we got to the last quarter. They were tied and this was the tie breaker. If we lose, that'll ruin our score. We all watched in silence as number 8 ran across the field. That was the number on Onikas cheek. He jumped and turned through everyone until he made it to the touchdown. Everyone screamed and celebrated in their seats. The cheerleaders put on their show with the boys, dancing on the field. It was cute watching them twist in their little skirts.

After the boys and cheerleaders left the field, everyone went to the back to take pictures. This was the last game of the season so it was worth the celebration. As soon as I got back there, I noticed Princess talking to number 8. She was smiling and all giddy and shit. When she felt my stare, she waved me over. I wasted no time going to her side.