8- Part 2

⚠️⚠️⚠️
MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE ! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Onika Pov
Flashback to Block Party

"Hey mama, what took you so long to get here?" Money kissed my forehead. I was supposed to be here about an hour ago, but Marcus wanted to argue over what I wanted to wear. It wasn't even anything crazy, just a sun dress. And I may or may not have had any panties on, but whatever.

He even took it as far as getting Momma and Daddy in there. Momma threatened to snap my neck if I left the house in that. Daddy just sat there with a frown and gave a few words. "Beauty takes time mister" I chuckled.

We stood in the same spot for a while, he kept looking around like he was expecting someone.

I didn't really mess with anyone here, so I kept my conversations to a minimum. Money had his arms wrapped around me and I laid my head onto his chest. Next thing I know, my jackets being pulled. "What I tell you?" Anthony turned me to face him. I stomped my foot and folded my arms because they've been following me all night. "Anthony leave me alonneee. It's a party why're you keeping eyes on me? Go find a girl or something." I tried turning away from him. He grabbed my arm and walked into a different direction.

I'd found myself leaning on a truck with Beyoncé while she smoked. It was so boring! After a while I started to smoke with her because why not? So, i'm high as a kite and hungry as hell. While I was puffing, Michael came and snatched the blunt out of my hands. I can't do shit!

They'd turned away to talk, so I walked off again. Money was sitting in one of the chairs, so I went and sat beside him. He grabbed my arm and moved me into his lap, he had a blunt between his lips. I removed it and hit it a few times before giving it back.

Sitting there didn't last long because I was pulled by the back of my hair. They trippin like this just my real hair. "Stop!" I shouted. Michael let my hair go and snatched my arm. "Keep on! You finna go home!" he harshly pushed me back beside Beyoncé. I don't wanna stand right here all night. I spotted Ginger at the snack table, and used her as my excuse to walk off. I mean, I didn't lie because I did go with her, but I left her too.

"You keep disappearing." Money chuckled when I spotted him by a tree. I just nodded my head. I was not about to tell him my brothers keep jerking my little ass up. My clothes are probably turned every which way because of them.

He was looking all paranoid and kept checking his phone. It's like he was getting nervous. I asked him what's wrong and he didn't say anything, just pecked my forehead.

At this point, I was tired of standing there with him, so I found Ginger and Dina. They were in a blunt rotation circle. I took a seat beside them and caught on. Whatever these fuckers be smoking, ain't nothing regular. I saw Michael coming my way with a frown, and I hurriedly passed the blunt away. Before he could snatch me, I stood up myself. "Glad you know." he spit. Yea he's about to piss me off.

When I stood by Beyoncé, she hooked our arms together in attempt to keep me still. I didn't wanna touch her so I removed her arm. Her next move just pissed me off even more. This trick rested her arm on my head. Like really leaned on me like i'm a wall. "Move off of me!" I pushed her. She laughed and pulled me into a bear hug.

"Well you need to stop running off. Why you all up on this boy? You trynna get him killed?" She whispered in my ear. Weed was smelt heavily, and I could smell the alcohol on her breath. I would fuck the shit outta her. She pecked my lips a few times and turned around to grab her cup. Omg she so fine.

I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures and videos of us under the street light. It's sad that there's only one light over here, that's why can't nobody see shit.