6

"Fresh do, guess who. Drip need a wetsuit. One and the two, give a fuck about the next few. Step one, cross me, there won't be a step two"

Onika Pov
School
2 weeks later

It's finally the last day of school and i'm so ready to get home. The seniors walked the stage for their last day, last week. I miss being with Beyoncé at school, but she doesn't even come anymore unless I beg her. I don't want to keep begging her because it may seem clingy.

2 hours left before I get out of this shit hole for 2 and a half months. I'm mostly irritated because some female came to me about Beyoncé during first period. It really caught me off guard and by the time I was finna respond, she was walking off. We aren't even dating and bitches already with the shits. Imma definitely pop a hoe today.

Nobody's here with me because once again, i'm the youngest. Everybody I fuck wit has walked the stage and at home chillin'. Besides Ginger brother Josh, but he's just like the other boys.

"Hey you." some weird lookin' trick walked up to my table. Here we go. I swear if she say some fuck shit imma pop off. I looked up at her, waiting for her to speak. "You fuckin' Beyoncé? You know she ain't gon' stay witchu'? She gon do you just how she did the rest of us." she chuckled. 'the rest of us'? Although that had me thinking, she wasn't finna know that.

"Girl i'm not fuckin' Beyoncé. Ion give a fuck how she did everybody else. I'm not y'all hoes, so get out my face wit that foe you get hit." I proceeded with what I was doing; nothing. She chuckled lowly and still stood there. When she walked closer to me, I stood up. Ain't nobody finna hit me first, imma rock ha shit.

I know they always say 'don't hit first', but if somebody hit me first and knock my lil ass out, then imma be looked at as a pussy, and i'm far from it. My family always say hit em if they in my space, and I already let her too far in my shit. So, I punched her in her jaw and watched her hit the ground. She was slumped just that quick. "Onika Maraj!" the teacher yelled.

Fucking great.

I looked at her with an eye roll and just walked out of the class. It's no point in getting in trouble, might as well just go home. On the way out, Michael was posted on the side of the school with Bey and Marcus. I kept walking towards my car, I don't wanna talk. "Onika girl I know you see us!" Michael yelled. He's the oldest so he always trynna run something. This isn't the time.

Still walking, I quickly opened the door and hopped in. That's the fastest i've ever been able to enter this tall ass truck. I locked the doors so nun of em could get in. I'm so pissed, like fuming. My fuckin' knuckles hurt, strong face ass hoe. "Princess stop playin' and open the fuckin' doe" one of them was yanking on my door. My baby. They know not to touch my car, why are they doin shit?

"Stop fucking pulling on my car!! Back up!" I screamed, cranking up. If they don't move, they'll get ran over. They all came to my window and looked. It's not like they could see, my windows are tinted. Ignoring them, I pulled out of the parking lot. They just added fuel to me fire.

Instead of going straight home, I drove around. They probably went straight to the house expecting me to be there. Suck asses. I called up Dina and G to see if they wanted to do something. I could use a mani pedi. "Y'all hoes wanna come with me to the nail shop?" I said through the group facetime call. "Yes!" they answered in unison.

They knew I was on the way so I just hung up. I first picked up Dina, she was closer. She was so eager, she was already outside. G was a little farther around the corner and was also standing outside. I miss my best friends.

"Bitch yo phone going off lika mothafucka....Oop, it's Beyoncé." Ginger said checking my phone. Nosy ass.

"Y'all so why this trick came up to me and asked was I fuckin Beyoncé. Then she gon' say she just go do me how she did everybody else. So I tell her to move around and she walk closer to me, so I knocked her ass out. Like I wasn't trynna sleep her for real, but I did." I shrugged. The girl really brought it onto herself. Like you know who I am and how I'm raised and you still fuck with me. They both had wide eyes and amused smirks.