30

Onika Pov

"Happy Birthday!" I heard. Last night was crazy, I have a headache. I smoked so much, i'm starting regret wanting to get fucked up. Imma still do it though, cause that's how I am.

I squinted my eyes and opened them to see everyone in my room. Literally everyone. Surprised they could even fit in here. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Damn. You look...like you had fun last night." Dina laughed. Beyoncé sat up beside me, and they all looked at her. Momma raised her eyebrows at me with a smirk. This woman want me to have sex with her so bad. I just shook my head no and wiped my eyes.

"Thank you guys. Can y'all get out so I can get up?" I rasped. They all eyed us. I know it sounds like we did something, but we didn't. I'm just comfortable to not sleep in actual clothes. I've always slept in my underwear so that's nothing new. They probably expected me to be fully dressed just because she was in my bed. Fuck no. If you can't deal with the way I sleep, you don't need to sleep with me. I rolled over on top of Beyoncé and she groaned. She was taking shots last night so I know she's out of there.

I was supposed to, but I wanted to wait until tonight. "It's my birthday! I'm fucking grown as shit!" I yelled. She glared at me and popped my mouth twice. "Dont- Sorry." She was giving me this look and I didn't even want to try her today.

So...I want to have a little sexxxx. With her of course. Her arms wrapped around my back as I laid on her. She was going back to sleep, but it's not even early no more. It's the evening now and i'm ready to start my day. I have to get my hair done at 1 and it's 12. I'm about to make her get up. I sat up and ran my nails down her stomach. That tickles her and I like feelings her abs.

I pecked her lips and licked them. She started groaning and whining. Forgot to mention that she woke me up because she was drunk and wanted to give me head. I wouldn't let her because my brothers were here. I've never denied that, but I just know I can't be quiet. "Wake up. You're coming with me." I kissed her again. Her eyes opened and she crunched her face.

"Where you going? You just woke up." She rasped. Let me get off her before.... "I have to get my hair done. Come on get up. Please I don't want to go by myself." I pouted. If I have someone to go with me, they're coming. Depends on where i'm going but in this case, I want her. "Brooooo." She grumbled. Oop. Fuck her.

"Never mind you asshole." I mugged. She opened her eyes and glared at me.

If she don't want to go that bad, i'm not finna make her. I walked off into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, put on any type of clothes and my slides. I went back in the room and she was sitting up rubbing her eye. "Hold up here I come." No i'm about to go. Don't even want her to come with me anymore.

I kept walking all the way outside and left. She called me when I was down the street. "Man come back. Stop being petty." She was outside. "No. You act like you didn't want to come, i'm not finna make you do something you don't want to do. See you when i'm finished." I hung up. I'll go back and get her, I just don't want to seem easy. I circled around another street a few times before pulling up. She expected me to come back because she was on the porch.

That attitude better be gone before she get in here because i'm not about to deal. Her hand went around my neck as soon as she slammed my door. Things must not be right in her head. "Bi-"

"Shut the fuck up. You already starting off with the bullshit. Don't piss me off on your birthday." She forcefully let me go. I rubbed the area and pouted. Why would she do that on my birthday? "You bitch." I mumbled. Of course I gotta talk my shit.

I crunk the car and drove to the salon. Now i'm really sad because she just did that to me. We rode in silence because my feelings are hurt.
"No. I don't want you to come in with me anymore." I crossed my arms. She smacked her lips and got out. "Man get out the car!" She yelled yanking my door open. No she didn't.