22

Onika Pov

"Why it's always cold in here man?" Anthony complained walking into my room. I looked at him and chuckled. They always complain about my room temperature. I can't feel any type of heat when i'm asleep or i'll go crazy.

"Maybe you just need to stop coming in here." I laughed. He plopped on my bed and looked and the ceiling. "Never. But aye, i'm tired of yall falling out and shit. This why I ain't want yall messing around." He sighed, looking over at me. Well, his wish is granted now, because i'm not dealing with her anymore.

It's been two weeks since I last saw her, we haven't even texted. It's probably for the best because things have not been going well between us. She just irritates me a lot more. "We won't be getting back together anymore after this. On baby she a pussy" I chuckled.

He scrunched his face and sat up on his elbows. "None of your business Ant. But are y'all ready to go? I am." I pulled on my jacket. We're about to go to a place called Shenanigans. It's a big place with an arcade, bowling and whole bunch of other shit. His head nodded and we went downstairs. Everyone was sitting around with a frown. I'm guessing they were waiting on me. The others would meet us there, it's just me and my brothers. Momma too because she came home.

"Momma are you still driving my truck?" I asked passing the keys to her. She took them, and we walked out. My truck was big enough for us all, they all had cars. Not enough room for 4 boys and 1 girl.

I sat in the front because I wasn't about to be squished by them big ole bodies. Momma doesn't like the music we play, so I didn't even bother putting my type of stuff on. There's a few people she likes but not much, she's in love with Future. But she needs to realize that that's my man. I played my oldies playlist, full of songs that she for sure liked. Of course I like them too, but that was made specifically for times like this.

The ride there was so freaking long, never again. Everyone else were sitting in the chairs by the door of the place, and we met them up there. I went to Ginger, Dina, Solange and Samara. We linked up and paid for our game cards and bowling stuff. "Let's do the bowling first." Samara said excitedly. We just followed her because she gave the suggestion first.

Some of the boys came over with us, and Beyoncé was with them. We played girls against boys, but you know she was a nigga. "We finna beat y'all ass so bad!" Solange teased. They waved her off, and the game started. Ant went first for them, missing all the pins. He cursed under his breath, and Solange went for us. She knocked most of them down, and cheered.

We kept going in our order, and it was Dinas turn. Either she knock down enough to beat them, or we lose. Their two pints ahead of us. She need to get three or more down. If she makes us lose, i'm not talking to her anymore. "Bitch you better knock em down!" I yelled, earning a pop in the mouth. Honestly I forgot Momma was back, she not even supposed to be here. Just interrupting my ignorance.

Dina laughed, and rolled the ball. We watched intensely as it rolled. When it hit the middle pin, us girls cheered. Ain't no way two not gon fall, all of them did. The boys was smacking and mumbling. I swear those boys be gay....

We picked at them and teased. "Alright let's go to the arcades. I'm tired of this." Michael complained. We all separated with others and played games. I was with Ginger and Dina. Solange and Samara invited their boyfriends or whatever, so that's that.

I swear those games were rigged, because I know I won on so many and only got like 10 points; bogus. Dina wanted to play basketball, so I swiped my card for me. I kept missing and it was pissing me off. "Ugh! It's cheating I don't wanna play no more." I stomped and folded my arms. A pair of strong arms went around my waist, and I already knew who it was from the smell. She grabbed a basketball and put my hands around it. "Hold it like this, stand with this leg back and this one up. Hop!" she whispered, and I made it.