4

"Spoiling ha too easy make it harder for the next one."

a
Onika Pov
Maraj Home

It was the weed.

Why the fuck would I kiss her?

Why would I bribe her with my boobs?

She probably thinkin' i'm some hoe now. I don't think I was thinking. Yes I really wanted to go to the crip games but, I could've snuck and went. I don't even want her to see me after last night. When I got inside, I didn't even take my hair down, I laid smack in the bed and went to sleep. Now, It's 5am, and i'm up taking my hair down. I refuse to go another day with this shit.

As i'm taking it down, my brother Michael walks in. "So you fuckin wit lil Beyoncé huh?" he chuckled. This can go two ways; he agrees to leave me alone, or we get into it because he won't leave me alone. His choice. "Yes Michael. Well we aren't even really talking. Just friends that like each other and are getting to know one another." I answered.

His reaction surprised me as he just nodded his head. I guess he's in a good mood. "Ok so you're just gonna stand there and look so....I wanna go to the crip games tonight." I blurt out. His eyes widened as he sat on my bed. We were staring at each other waiting for someone to speak. I already said what I had to say.

"Princess cmon now. We decided to give you space and let you do some stuff. But cmon now really?" he stressed. 'we decided' like they just make decisions for me. "I wasn't asking you Mic I was telling you I wanna go, now i'm telling you i'm going. What's the big deal if all y'all doing is throwing eggs and tissue?" I crossed my arms. Not gonna lie, I feel dumb standing here with half a head braided.

"Oohhh my goddddd. Alright, you going, that's it. You right, it ain't nothing for you to be shielded from. But damn Nic, we ain't know you was gay." He laughed pushing my shoulder. I am not gay. "Nigga I ain't gay, I just like this girl who likes me, that's all. I wouldn't fuck wit no other girl." I admitted. Which is true. Beyoncé is the finest girl i've ever seen.

Of course I think women are beautiful, but not to the point of being in a relationship. But Beyoncé, oh she can have it all. "Mhmk. I see you taking to hair down, what color you finna do now barbie doll?" he asked. Everyone knows I'm in love with colored hair. It's been so long since I last did black. "Umm. Im just gonna wear my hair for awhile yaknow. Let it breathe." I nodded.

Now that I think about it, it's 5am, why is he here? Papa must've needed him for business or something. "Oh yea and don't ever turn yo phone off again. We was blowing yo shit up all day cause Dina and G was looking for yo ass. They got yelled at fa being wit these clown ass boys." he laughed standing up. Why did I have to be the short one?

We knew they would get themselves in trouble. Sometimes I think they like testing our brothers' patience. They never go for the good dudes, they always mess with the ones that look and act foolish. "I turned it off because Papa was being... Papa. But get out...." I dismissed. I'm now done taking my hair down and I wanna shower and wash my hair before 8am. School starts at 8:30 so this needs to be out of the way. I'm driving today so i'm not trippin'.

In the shower, my phone went off like 5 times. I ignored it because I needed to wash my hair, badly. Once I finished, I washed my body thoroughly before stepping out. When I looked at my phone, I had two messages from the girls group chat, a message from the cheer chat, and two instagram notifications.

Girlies🌸: D- Nic yo ass better be at home by now.
G- No seriously. Had us looking for you and shit.
                           I am home yall 🤣🤣🤣🤣