9

"Still love you after the pain..."

Beyoncé Pov
Beach

"Baby you look good. Don't feel like that." I rubbed Onikas back. She agreed to come to the beach, but now she doesn't wanna take her towel off. Her scars are taking a toll on her. I always have to stop her from talking down on herself because of them. Not only did the gun scrape leave a permanent scar, her bruises were taking longer to heal than expected.

Everyone said they would stay home if she didn't want to go, but she insisted that she would be able to. Now that we're here and she sees the amount of people, she doesn't wanna get out. "I'll stay in the car Bey." she spoke softly. She sat with her head on the dashboard and I sat directly beside her in the passenger seat. I'm not about to leave her in here. Either she comes with me, or I sit here with her.

"Onika either i'm sitting in here with you, or you're coming out." I deepened my voice. She sighed and sat up. I opened the door and she followed closely behind me to sit with everyone else. "Yay my baby's out!" Dina cheered. Onika slightly smiled and sat in her lap. Her towel was still secured over her shoulders and she laid on Dinas chest. They were talking amongst each other and whatever it was had Onika smiling and blushing like crazy.

It felt good to see her smiling because she rarely did that now. "For real!? When we're you gonna tell me!?" Dina said loudly. Princess shushed her and stuffed her head in her neck. I think I know what she just told her; i'm so happy about that. "What didn't she tell us? Because she been all distant cause she got a girlfriend." Ginger rolled her eyes.

They been getting on her because she don't be with them as much anymore. I'm always the blame for that. "Her and little miss Bey done made it official." Dina smiled. The excitement they have for her is just so amazing. They all gasped and looked at us. Literally all of them, and it's a lot of us here right now.

Even the parents acted all surprised and stuff.

"Beyoncé I don't like you. She would've been told us this but you got her all distant and stuff. I miss my little sister." Ginger pouted crossing her arms. She act like i'm making her that way. "Dina you weren't supposed to say anything." Princess tried to whisper but it came out squeaky. She was acting all shy in front of the boys.

We all sat and talked for a while until they wanted to get in the water. Onika moved from Dinas lap and sat in one of the chairs. Should've known she wasn't for that water mess. "Can I hold you in the water? Please?" I asked sitting beside her. She looked down at her legs and slowly shook her head. "Onika I promise you those scars aren't anybody's concern. You are beautiful mama. If anybody got something to say they can suck a dick cause ain't nobody gon fuck witchu." I said looking into her eyes. Everything I just said, I meant it.

"Bey stop using so many bad words." she whispered. I forgot curse words are 'cringe' for her. Like she doesn't curse up a storm when she's mad. I slowly removed the towel from around her and folded it up. When I stood up, I grabbed her hand and she followed me.

We stood at the sand before I reached to pick her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and tightly wrapped her arms on my neck. The further I walked into the water, the tighter she held me. When it got to her waist, she started whimpering. "Beyyyy can you even stand up anymore?" she asked lowly. I chuckled at her nervousness.

"Yes I can still stand boo. I know how to swim so even if I couldn't stand, you'll be fine." I rubbed her back. She nodded her head and looked me in my face.

Before I actually started to float with her, I stood there for a moment. "Mama how you feeling? You still haven't talked to me today. You know what we've been working on and you promised to keep up with it." I scolded her.