14

"And I know everything has changed, everything with you and me. Cause you know where my heart is girl. In our bed where you sleep."

Beyoncé Pov
Knowles Household

I fucked up. Like really fucked up. Hurting Onika was the last thing I wanted to do. Ginger really got in my head and I can't blame anyone but myself.

You prolly wondering how we even started, but it's really easy to explain. We started messing around during our sophomore year, and ended up getting into it during our talking stage. We hadn't talked since, but that didn't stop me from hanging with her brothers because they never even knew about us. No one did.

It really began from a one night stand, but I guess I was too bomb so she didn't leave me alone. I agreed to try with her, but she was too much for me.

I talked to her privately to see how she felt about Onika and I, and she told me she didn't give a damn about what I did. But, on down the line, she started showing signs of jealousy. There was a day when I pulled her to the side, and she started talking all crazy, trynna get all on me.

It was actually the day they'd left out and wasn't supposed to. After we'd told Princess not to leave the room, I ended up sleeping in the theatre room because Onika wouldn't open the door. Ginger ended up in there with me and we watched a few movies. Next thing I know, her lips were on mine and I couldn't help myself.

Ginger is a very beautiful girl, I can't even lie. Anybody would feel a type of way around her. Not only is she beautiful, but her body is amazing. No where near better than Onikas, but.....

When she broke up with me, I was happy for her wanting to get better, but it caught me off guard. It was very random and I didn't know what to do. For a second, I thought she'd found out about Ginger and I, so I was kind of in a daze.

Me and Ginger had been messing around on the low, but only physically. I was feeling bad, but couldn't really show it. Onika hadn't came out of the room for two days straight, so I was stuck with everyone but her. The day she'd finally came out to cook, I was really surprised.

I noticed Ginger was acting weird with her the whole time. Her eyes would follow Onika as she walked. Even the night Nicki cooked, Ginger complained about the food the whole time. The boys were getting annoyed with her even.

I want to talk to her so bad, but she got me blocked.

When she walked in on us, everything flashed before me. I was expecting her to lash out, so when she walked out calmly, it surprised me.

Solange and Samara won't even talk to me. They said i'm too much of a fuck up. Solange is mad at me the most because she said and I quote, "You just fucked up the best thing in yo life. That girl is something special and you thought about yourself. But that's nothing new cause you've always thought that way." Then she slapped me and walked away.

I've never seen my sisters so mad at me, that's how I know it's really serious. Besides their bullshit, they're always right. No matter how much they instigate and overdo things, every time they think something is wrong or right, they're valid in the end.

It's been two days, and our parents come back tomorrow. Mama already knows about everything because Solange told on me. I knew one of them would. Now i'm expecting an ass whopping when she gets here. There's been plenty of times when she told me not to mess up what Onika and I had. She said it would be the worst beating in my life, so that's what I should expect.

I at least want to try and make up with my sisters because I have to live with them, and these attitudes aren't pleasant. Sometimes I forget that i'm in the wrong, and want to slap them. I would never put my hands on them in that way, but that's how they're making me feel right now.