5

"No i'm not the girl you thought you knew and thought you wanted, underneath this pretty face is something complicated. I come with a side of trouble but I know that's why you're staying, because.... you're no angel either baby."

BK Pov

This has been the shittiest week ever. I hadn't talked to Princess since last Wednesday; Hood Shenanigans. Everything went fine on my end, but not so much for her. She was hurt. Like not just as small fall, like a bullet swiped across her hip. It didn't shoot through her, but it did hit her.

She was being hardheaded and wanted to fight some girl. I was trying my best to stop her, but she was determined.

Flashback:

"Ginger where's Onika?" I asked G. Onika was just with them but now I don't see her. I'm not supposed to lose sight of her. It's dangerous. "Um she said she'll be right back. Something about a girl talking shit on the cheer field." she shrugged. What the fuck.

I started walking around the crowds of people in search for her. Next thing I know, I hear yelling. "Naw bitch cause when we was on that field you had so much shit to say! Say that shit now!" Found her.

Running in the direction of her voice, there was already a crowd around them. "Gurl you are little as fuck. Get out my face." the girl turned around. Before Onika could grab her, I snatched her waist. Hell no. This is not supposed to happen.

"Onika chill. No. You not boutta fight. Let it go." I said calmly. She looked at me stupid and jerked away from me. Omg. "Fuck off. If you knew the shit she was saying, you wouldn't be so calm." she shouted.

I couldn't even blink, she snatched the girl up and went to town on her head. Everyone was recording and getting hype. I noticed a group of boys run off and come back. Somebody reached behind them and I hurriedly snatched Onika off of the girl. A loud fire went off and screams were heard.

Another went off and Onika let out an ear piercing scream. I grabbed her and ran full speed as she cried in my ear. "What's wrong? What's wrong! Onika say sumn'" I shouted. All she did was cry.

It's dark out, I can't really see. Reaching ahead of me, I turned on the car light. There was blood seeping through the pink shirt she had on. My heart just hit my ass.

When I raised the shirt, I felt a little better. No hole, so the bullet didn't actually go through her. Still caused damage to the skin.

"Bey it hurts so bad." she sobbed. I grabbed a hoodie out of my trunk and put pressure on the spot. "Take me home so I can fix it. I k-know how. Hurry." she struggled.

Without asking any questions, I sped to her house. Telling the police would be the last option, we would get in trouble. I carried her inside and she told me where to take her. The downstairs bathroom.

I watched as she retrieved all the things from under the cabinet and cleaned herself. Every now ad then she would tell me to do something. It was silent.

"What's going on?" Onikas mom walked into view. I stepped over and her eyes widened at the sight of Onika patching herself up. "What the fuck! What happened?" she whispered yelled.

Onika explained everything and by the end her Mom was calm. They did the finishing touches and her Mom left out. She said she wouldn't say anything to her Dad, but Onika confirmed that she knew she would.

I laid in the bed with Princess until she fell asleep. I had to leave and take care of whoever the fuck shot at her.

When I pulled back into the lot where everything went down, those brothers already had two boys. They were beating their asses with no mercy.