33

Onika Pov

I'm not about to play with this girl. She's been getting on my last nerve. Don't nobody want to deal with all this. She want me to drive way to her apartment because she doesn't want to sleep alone. Ever since she moved I stayed the night with her, but tonight Solange, Samara and the other girls wanted to have a sleep over. It would be so wrong for me to leave them at my house.

"No Beyoncé." I groaned. We're supposed to be doing nails and make overs, but i'm laying down on the phone because Bey wants to pout. "Please baby.... Im so bored and lonely." She whined. I rolled my eyes and Dina started calling me over. She straight faced me when I mouthed for her to wait.

"Girl you all booed up on the phone and we supposed to be doing our thing. It's fuck a nigga right now." Solange came to me. I smiled and looked away, listening to whatever Beyoncé was saying. "I miss you..so much."

"I miss you too. But I can't come right now. Your sisters will beat my ass. They're really mean sometimes." I said lowly. She smacked her lips and told me to put it on speaker. Oh my gosh she about to do the most. Imma do it though. "Let her leave! Imma beat the fuck out of all of y'all if I don't see my baby tonight!" She yelled. "Beyoncé i'm not coming. Just let it go." I groaned.

She hung up on me and I called back. No answer. This girl is really mad because I don't want to come to her. All the nights that I do sleep over, one night wouldn't be bad.

"Ok so come on. How short do you want it cut?" I sat in the chair. Dina was about to trim my hair to the middle of my back. I don't want it so long to my butt because it's my natural hair. That's why I get wigs. "To the middle." I undid the messy bun. She had to straighten it and do all that stuff. She's in college for cosmetology, so I would hope she knows what she's doing.

We just sat around, listening to different conversations. Samara and Solange were talking about their boyfriends. Mara turned 13 a while ago, but Bey still doesn't like that she's dating. The topic of sex came up, and I tried t ignore it because...no. But Samara started talking and I had to turn my head really quick. Getting burned on my ear. "Ow fuck! Samara you had sex?" I whispered. She shook her head really fast and I sighed. That would've been some shit.

"But I have came before." She said lowly. I turned again, getting burned. "It's not a crime to get head..." She trailed off. I just let it go because I don't even blame her. The shit feels good. Plus, she trusts me and i'm not telling anybody. Not even Beyoncé. That'll be so trifling. "Well.. secrets safe with me." I got back on my phone.

"You move too hard again imma fuck you up." Dina grumbled. Girl get grown and swear she's my momma.

"Oh and you need to start going to school. I'm not playing Onika cause your school has been calling me. Trynna be slick and put my number so they won't call Momma. Imma whoop your ass myself." She pointed the irons in my face. I mugged her and turned around. When she popped my head, I was shocked. Did she just hit me for being bad? They used to beg me to do something. "Owww. D that hurt." I whined.

She shrugged and continued my hair. I can't believe they're turning on me because I'm doing what they would've begged me to do years ago.

She finished flat ironing and I went to look at how long it was in the mirror. It's at my butt, needs to be shorter. Mainly because I can't maintain it. Another reason why I get wigs.

I loud rumble came from outside, and I looked to my left, peeking out the window. My eyes winded and I shut the blinds quick. "Turn off the light! Lay down! Beyoncé is here." I whisper yelled. They started to scramble and I ran downstairs to the door. Momma and Papa are probably sleep, or....goosing. She started knocking on the door, and I peeked out the window to see my parents car gone. Damn.