39

Onika Pov

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. Punishment dick is just...damn. It just hurts so goooddd! Like stop, but keep going. And yes it makes a lot of sense.

I'm about to start running though because she's beating it up a little too much. It's overkill at this point. "Ah fuck...mm. Baby slow down." I pleaded. I'm surprised her legs aren't tired or haven't caught a cramp.

She slowed down as I came and laid her sweaty body on time of mine. She stroked slowly and I was panting and grunting. I felt her pull out and cum on my stomach. "Mmm I love you." She kissed me.

I couldn't even kiss her back, my body way shutting down. She does too much. We laid there until we caught our breath and she carried me to the bathroom to run some bath water. It's 2am and she wanted to bother me and make me snitch on myself.

Honestly I don't think I deserve to be punished but it is what it is. We soaked in the water, not really speaking. I'm too tired to say or do anything.
*
"So what do you plan on doing? You're graduating next week and I know you have colleges looking at you. You've been accepted into quite a few. Which one are you looking at?" Momma asked.

I took a deep breath and pulled out the list of colleges i've been accepted into. It's hard to chose, but I think I know which one I want to go with.

It's one that's been on my mind for such a long time. I've been trying to skip it because it's out of state and I would have to leave everyone behind. This is my home and it would crush me to have to leave my family behind.

When Momma said she was pregnant, she wasn't kidding. I thought she was playing but now that her belly is showing..i'm just so shocked.

But I want to be here when she has the baby. Looking at my time span, I won't be here. I'll be in college. There's two that I have that's here in my home town. Beyoncé goes to one of them, but I don't really want that one.

I want to explore new things and expand my life. Staying here would stop me from my job. I want to be a travel nurse.

"I think I know the one I want..."

I'm leaving for college as soon as I have to. If I wait, I won't want to go. So i'm not taking any breaks. Going straight in.

"Your father is going to be so proud." Momma hugged me. Beyoncé smiled and hugged me as well. They knew the one I would choose because we talk about it so much. As soon as I got accepted, I started talking about it.

Even though I would have to travel 26 hours, it'll all be worth it in the end. This is my life and I have to do it the right way. Not being childish and being immature or being pouty or having an attitude. I have to grow and live as the adult that I am.

I have to admit that i'm kind of scared, but I have enough time to prepare. More like two months, but it's good enough.

This is a new journey and chapter of my life. It'll for sure be hard, i'm sure. Anthony calls home everyday because he doesn't know how to do something. Or even because he's bored and misses us. I miss him and Bryan so much! Marcus and Michael are still here, they need to be leaving.

How are you the oldest and the last ones to go? Titty babies.

"I'm so proud of you Bestie!" Kayla cheered. She had already picked her college. Which is the same one i'm picking. She said that if she wouldn't have gotten accepted, she would have given up on college because that's a family tradition.

Now we're gonna be with each other and i'm so happy. I can't take being alone so far away. Literally I would go crazy.

I went to my room to see a few boxes around. I've started packing because a month before college actually starts, I have to go move into my dorm. Mainly because i'm a freshman and they want us to get a tour and all of that before everything actually starts. Plus i'm going to cheer for the school, so I have to be there for that.