34

Beyoncé Pov

Onika is gonna be the death of me. Carol just called to see if she was with me, but she ain't. I told her to stop skipping school, but she wanna be hardheaded. I'll understand every once in a while, but she doing it everyday. I'm really pissed.

She won't answer the phone and ain't no telling where she is. I swear imma fuck her up when I find her. Turn 18 and think she just grown as fuck. Imma show her grown.

We're driving around to see if we can find her. Dina and Ginger came with me because Carol was blowing them up. This is crazy. We've been riding for two hours now.

"Ouu imma beat her ass!" I yelled. They were just sitting there quiet. That's best because i'll pop off on they ass. Ginger wasn't even supposed to be coming, she was just with Dina. "Drop me off at this house." Ginger sat up. I slowed down and let her out. Some boy opened the door and she flew into his arms. Smh.

We rode around for so long I was getting so fucking heated. I went down this random ass street, and ended up seeing her truck. Who house is this even? I hopped out and started knocking on the door. Some dude opened it and I could hear Onika ugly ass cackle. I pushed in and saw her on the couch talking close as hell to some stud girl.

They was so close, one wrong move and they would be kissing. Her knees were to her chest and they was whispering.

I stormed to her and dragged her up by her arm. "Ow ow ow ow ow!" She hissed. I let go because she was really acting like she was in pain. "The fuck wrong witchu?" I frowned. She was rubbing her arm and I saw a bruise on it. Her face was red as hell like somebody had been hitting her in her shit.

"The fuck happened to yo face!?" I yelled. She mugged me and sat back down. Whyyyy do she want to test me right now? Lord please help her make the right decisions. I yanked her towards the door and ole girl tried to make a statement. "Aye if she don't wanna go witchu leave her alone." She frowned, showing that fake ass gold. I let Onika go and walked up to her. Cause who the fuck she think she is?

"No Bey. Let's go. MA gimme my keys please?" She pushed me back. Ole girl gave her the keys and we walked out. I snatched her keys and gave them to Dina. She already knew what to do. "No! I don't wanna ride with you." She pouted. The fear was in her eyes as it should be. This shit getting out of hand. Smelling like weed and shit.

I pushed her in the car and went around, slamming my door. "Why you keep roughing me!? I told you it hurt!" She shouted. I grabbed her neck making her shut the fuck up! My head hurt from riding around the whole damn city looking for her. I advise her to chill. "Ow Bey...It hurt stop." She whined, tears coming to her eyes.

"Why it hurt? Fuck you been doing all day? The school calling cause you haven't been at school and you got truancy." I pushed her back. She whimpered and I looked at her fast. Fuck is going on with her. "Onika what is wrong witchu? Yo body all bruised up..what's up?" I'm trying to calm down, but it's so fucking hard!

"I had a fight...so can you please stop touching me?" She slumped down. I chuckled lowly and zoomed down the street. After I called Carol and told her I found Nic, I went to my apartment. She finna tell me what the fuck happened. "Nooo take me home. I rather get yelled at by Momma than you." She whined. Tsk, must not know she finna get yelled at by everybody.

I got out slamming the door and waiting for her to come. Once she got to the door, I pushed her in. Imma use every chance I get. "Go sit down." I pushed her again. She groaned and flopped on the couch. My anger is too high right now, I need to chill a little bit. Grabbing a blunt, I sat on the balcony and smoked half before going back in.

"I don't even know...the bitch was tripping." She was on the phone, but hung up when I came in. I pushed her head again, hard though.  That was it, I just needed to get that out. Her hair was all over her head because of me mushing her so much. "Ouu you got one more time and imma hit yo ass back." She grumbled sitting back up. I shrugged doing it again and she glared at me. I'm too high for this. "Talk. Why the fuck you doing the shit you doing? And then tell me why you bruised up and fighting." I mushed her head again.

I'm just really mad right now and she not making it no better. She rubbed her head with a pout and scooted away from me. It's best she do that. "There's no reason. I don't even know how to answer the first question without saying because I want to." She said lowly. I nodded my head, and waited for her to finish. "I fought because...you're gonna be mad Bey." She stood from the couch. I told her to talk and she whined. Doing shit she had no business doing. "If you don't start talking." I unhooked my belt and took it off. Her eyes widened and she walked towards my room. I got up following her and trapping her in the corner.

Her hands went to my chest and she tried to push me back. I'm finna whoop her ass for real. With the belt. I held the belt up and she jumped. "Wait." I kept it up but let her talk.

"I fought because....Ouch!" I hit her. That's just to get ready. She prolly think i'm not gon hit her if she tell me, but I still am. Cause why the fuck she disappear all day? I put it behind my back and waited for her to talk. "You gon hit me?" She asked rubbing her leg. Small ass shorts, that's what she get. I shook my head no and let her speak.

"Ok..that really hurt baby....ok. So I was with MA and these girls kept looking at me and...I did go to school...but I fought so I left." She rambled. Still not telling me why she fought. Just how she got out of school. This girl think i'm dumb. "WHY did you fight?!" I raised my voice. She jumped and smacked her lips.

"You acting like my mo- ok. The girls was talking shit. And they was fucking wit- Ouch!" I hit her again. All that cursing is so unnecessary. Remember when she used to tell me to stop cursin, but she just won't stop now. Where is my sweet baby at? "Dang all you had to say was stop cussin. But they was taking smack and one of them was laughing real loud and making it obvious they had something to say. So I asked her what it was and she just mugged me, so I popped her. Her two friends started hitting on me and MA jumped in. I'm bruised because I was jumped Beyoncé."

I nodded my head and gestured for her to walk in the room. She did, but kept looking at me. We stood there for a moment. I'm trying to see how i'm finna do this. Whoop her ass and then yell, or yell and then whoop her ass? I think imma whoop her ass then yell.

The belt just started going. Only hitting her legs though. "Why you doing stupid shit!? Leaving without telling people, then you just dry skipping! This ain't the first time! Now you got yo momma having to go to court cause you don't wanna go to school! Gotta pay $500 just cause you won't go the fuck to school! Fighting cause a bitch looking at you! You need to chill for real bro! That don't make no damn sense!" I yelled.

"Ok Bey i'm sorry! Stop!" She grabbed the belt. I let it go and watched her hit the floor. That just pissed me off all over again.

"Take a damn nap!" I slammed the door.
*

Something short and random.

Onika?

Beyoncé?