33. In the Heat of the Summer

HARRY

Dreams do come true. And no, not in that fucking godawful corny commencement speech kind of way. I mean that dreams literally come to life. Good dreams. Wet dreams.

I've had countless dreams of Lacey, some stronger and more vivid than others. They're purely of her or of us together. The good ones— obviously not the ones anxiety-riddled of her leaving me or her getting taken away from me somehow— are the ones more appropriate for a romantic comedy. It's us alone on a beach, laying beside the other as we take in the sun and do absolutely nothing. Of us sitting in a quaint garden sharing a bottle of wine. Or more random ones like us sharing a cherry popsicle and playing with puppies. Of us cuddling on a raft in the middle of an unknown island. The dream that partly came true this particular morning at the Sunny Bunny Lodge was not any of these.

My hands were all over her within seconds of waking up from dreaming all night long that I was buried inside of her after my head was in between her legs. What started as an innocent act of spooning— as nothing more than cuddling her from behind as the thick curtain hide the early risings of the daylight quickly turned into my lips lazily kissing the soft skin of her neck. Then my hips joined in.

The more pretty noises fell from her sleepy lips, the more my hips moved against her backside which would inevitably turn into one of our favourite positions if my memory serves me correct. Then my mouth couldn't hold in any longer and began to whisper details of my dream in her ear that may have included something along the lines that it was so vivid, I could practically taste her on my tongue.

I get to wake up next to the woman of my dreams. Sue me if sometimes I do so feeling particularly aroused that I can't get out of bed and start my day without touching her. It's like if I don't, everything gets thrown off balance and I'll have a shitty day. I swear she's like a fucking antidote.

Anyway, the next thing I know is that my hands are grabbing anything of hers— her legs, her waist, her chest. My eyes were barely open for a minute before a silent exchange of our needs was extended to our actions. It only took us about ten seconds to strip ourselves of the clothing that was in the way of our skin making contact. Then another ten to fully slip inside her.

"Oh, god. Harry," Lacey sweetly moans as her head fell on my shoulder like she couldn't hold it up due to the quickening snaps of my hips behind her.

My lips drag out a relieved sigh when I'm warmly snug around her. My nails dig into the flesh of her thigh to hold her up, the other hand snuck around her chest to cup her breast, giving it a rough squeeze and then flicking her nipple between my thumb and index finger.

"I know, baby," I hold in a groan from crawling out of my throat when her hand splays over mine, gripping the space between my knuckles. "Keep that leg up for me, yeah?"

I feel her quickly nod against my chest, her breaths slipping out in soft whiny pants. Her upper leg lifts higher, releasing a louder moan from the slight shift in the angle I was reaching. A smirk tugs my lips when I caught the sight of my cock effortlessly sliding in and out of Lacey.

I grip the softness of her hip while I move my other arm underneath her neck. I use that hand to cup her flushed cheek and keep her head level with mine to smush my lips against her. Her back was firmly pressed to my chest.

"Look so pretty taking all of me," I mumble above her puffy lips, barely recognizing the depth of my voice, coated with a heavy layer of rasp. "You feel so fucking good."

"You feel better," she gasps out, rolling her eyes behind closed lids when I thrust harder into her, maintaining a steady but crushing pace that I know will have her crumbling beneath me in minutes.