54. Honeymoon Fades

6:45 am

My hips meet his when I straddle him, maintaining softness in my bones. My pajama bottoms were left abandoned between the ruffled sheets around us along with Harry's briefs, my body was still adjusting to the cold air. The pale blue light of the early morning had barely begun to gently shine through the curtains when he entered me and immediately hit a depth that sprouted moans amongst the quiet of the room.

Our jet lag paved a wonderful excuse to just go at it like fucking animals, having only been awake for less than five, maybe ten, minutes when our mouths connected and our hands roamed each other's bodies.

To be fair, I woke up after Harry did because he was stroking my hair, kissing my shoulder and back of my neck, rubbing my back and stomach, and pressing himself against me half-asleep. I almost thought I was still dreaming. It was only when I reciprocated that we both realized sleep was no longer a priority for us.

Truthfully, with how good it feels to be with him like this and like we had all the time in the world, I think I have a feeling what the rest of our day looked like. It looked a lot like the messy curls sprawled against the pillows, green eyes still puffy with sleep and half-shut, and the softness of cheeks becoming redder as our limbs move against each other.

His hands felt hot against my hips, not leading the pace but keeping me from falling over since last night was still present along my thighs. My hips rolled against his lazily for the sake of just wanting to feel each other and let the sweet burn of his length nudging along my walls awaken our bodies. It almost felt like I was still dreaming.

My fingernails lightly sink into his stomach and drag across to his pelvis as he rubbed against me in delicious friction with each achingly slow and deep thrust. Each becoming more and more powerful than the previous just by hearing the way his voice sounded raspy and raw with sleep as he chanted sweet nothings to me.

"Fucking amazing," Harry softly groans, his fingernails digging into my skin as he gently pushes his hips up into me, keeping the same deep pace. "My sweet, tight girl. Look so gorgeous like this. M'not gonna last much longer, you feel too good. Tell me you're— fuck."

My hands reach forward to grab his and drag them underneath my shirt and over my chest. My nails carve half a moon over his knuckles as he cups my boobs and squeezes them against his palms. Heat pools further into my lower belly as hot as the state of the air around us, my head tipping backwards.

"Like that," my voice dragged out with a hazy moan, sleep was still heavy on my tongue and half of my brain but my body was still very much focused on Harry. "You're so deep, Harry, just like that. Don't stop, I'm s-so close."

Warmth started to stick my shirt to my back as my hips moved sloppier over Harry's, desperately chasing after the feeling I knew only he could give me. And I know he knew that as well, which is why he sped up his hips as mine grew weaker to reach the edge like he was still able to read my body no matter the hour.

"Gonna let me have it all?" His thumbs firmly pinch around my nipples, making me throw my head back further with a loud cry ripping from my throat. He deeply groans as he twitches inside me as my walls flutter around him. "You're gonna make me cum. C'mon, baby. Let me feel it, fucking soak me."

My words got choked up in the dryness of my throat, morphing into endless moans with every thrust into me. Tingles shoot down my spine and disperse into the veins along my legs. The coil in my belly tightens then all at once unravels into pure ribbons of pleasure.