Chapter 32

Irene POV:
Greggy followed me hanggang sa bahay. I can't handle this anymore, I'll already end the things between the two of us.

When I reached home, dali-dali akong bumaba ng sasakyan at pumunta sa loob para hindi maabutan ni Greggy. For me to pack my belongings and Malia to leave him, for me to be able to raise my daughter alone and independently, at kakayanin ko hindi yung sama-sama kami sa iisang bahay pero puro lokohan at kasinungalinan lang ang mga nagaganap.

"Irene!" Greggy was calling and pursuing me upstairs, and as I was going to seal the door but he slammed it shut and entered our room.

He was ready to hug me, but I slapped him across the face with all my strength.

"Napakasinungaling at manloloko mong asawa Greggy!" hindi kona mapigilang mapa sigaw dahil sa sakit na nararamdaman ko.

"Irene don't do this. I know you don't wanna hear my side anymore but please just listen to my side for the last time. I can't lose you both ni Malia, both of you are my strength and-"

"Shut up Greggy! Enough for all the pain you've caused to me. What I just saw earlier isn't enough for my evidence? I'm trying Greggy! I'm trying really hard but I can't pretend it doesn't hurt when it really does. Sign it here!" I screamed at him and handed him the annulment papers that were already in my possession a few weeks ago when I assumed the things I should not have in case they weren't true, but they were now.

"I-Irene, what's the meaning of this?" he blindly note.

"Obviously it's the annulment papers Greggy! It was on me a few weeks already, just simply sign it and that's it! Ako ang bubuhay kay Malia, take Luis and Alfonso with you but not my daughter" I said and was about to take the suitcase but Greggy pulled me ang hugged me from behind.

"Irene please don't do this, I-I can't-we're going- I'm going to fix this. But just please don't leave me with Malia-"

"Don't make me get attached and then stop speaking to me Greggy! Just sign already the papers and we're going to leave ni Malia" I calmly said and didn't know that my tears are already cascaded in my face. I'm trying to get away from his hug but his force are stronger than mine hindi ako makagalaw.

"For one last time Irene, please listen on me. I can't fathom what would I feel if the two roses in my life will leave me at my worst phase Irene. Just please, you just need to know this before you intend to leave me" he said and just for real. I'm stuck between I really want to talk to him and I really need to get over upon him. But incase, let me hear the lies he would tell again.

"Just let me go first and I-I'm going to l-listen Greggy" I quote at pumalag naman ito.

"Now talk" I murmur.

"You're correct honey, she absolutely did that kiss on me on purpose. It was all my fault after all the movement she made, some of it was already not on her boundaries but I still let her for I thought in my mind it was just all about in business, Irene. Pero sobra akong nagkamali. How I wish I could turn back the time and listen on you, hindi na sana kita pinangunahan. And when you saw us earlier at my office, she was the one who forcefully kissed me Irene, I'm angry at her for she revealed what she did on me was in purpose. Kaya sinabihan ko siya kanina that I will stop collaborating with their company anymore-dahil baka kung ano pa ang mangyare, timing na dumating ka at bigla na lang ako nitong hinalikan" he said and cry in front of me.

"So if I didn't both caught you in the act. Something will definitely happen. Am I right Greggy?" I declare.

"Do you believe I would have allowed those things to occur if I had known Eva would do so in the first place? Obviously not. Yes, she was my ex, but she was in the past, whereas you are in the present, and yet I adore you more than anybody else on the world, Irene. I know it was unbelievable because I was the male and I was supposed to be the one to harass her, but that is exactly what occurred, Irene. From my business trips till the present, you and Malia have been constantly on my mind. For I am unaware of what is already happening here, particularly that she is undergoing chemo and fighting for her life. If you believe I didn't care about you, Irene, you are mistaken! I understood that what occurred in the past is no longer occurring in the present-"