Chapter 35

Irene POV:

When Malia left us at the table, the silence in this house became intolerable. Until mommy breaks the silence, that no one has the courage to speak.

"Irene What do these mean? I believed Malia was undergoing chemotherapy. What an embarrassment you and Greggy are in this family! I'm hoping I didn't hear that the family's sole unica hija is dying. However, she is Irene! I'm not interested in hearing your explanation, and none of you dare speak to me! Fix it! Malia is so young that you simply allow that to happen on her? If your father is still alive, he will be extremely disappointed in you as a daughter and mother to Malia. Ganoon ka din Greggy! Where are your manners? Your mindset? Ikaw rin Imee, you're always with Malia yet you didn't ask her manlang. Ayusin niyo to! Walang mawawala at mamamatay! I thought this dinner will be fruitful yet this is a disaster!" mommy state and told her maid that they'll go ahead. Sinubukan namin silang pigilan and to apologize as well as to explain about what happened but mommy wouldn't listen on me. As a result, hinayaan ko na lang sila.

"That's what I'm telling! Bakit ba kasi walang may alam nito?" kuya Bonget exclaimed.

"I forced her kanina na sabihin pero hindi ko mapilit ito at sa ganito pa humantong. Pati ako tuloy nadamay. Ano ba naman kayong dalawa! May problema na nga sa anak ninyo meron pa sa inyong dalawa" manang added which made Alfy and Luis heard. Sandro and his siblings are just behind their mom Liza listening also.

"Wait, what! What about mom and dad tita?"Luis exclaimed which I made a signal to manang to not to tell.

"Manang ano yan?" kuya Bonget note naman.

"I think you should all go at the same time for us to talk about this-"

"Ano nga!" Luis couldn't resist and shout already after Greggy spoke.

"Manang please don't-"

"Your dad is having an affair with the CEO of the company their collaborating with" then all of them were in shock.

Not until kuya Bonget punch Greggy in the face which made him fell.

"Kuya!"

"Bonget!' manang spoke while Sandro and Simon prevent their dad to make a punch again.

On the other hand Luis and Alfy helped their dad to stand up.

"You knelt to Irene and married my sister in front of God, yet you still had the audacity to conduct an affair, Greggy?! Especially, in front of our father! Napakawalang hiya mo! I'll make it simple for you, Greggy. Stay away from our sister and my nephews and niece- they do not deserve a father and husband like you! That is why Malia's leukemia has progressed so rapidly for it is entirely your fault!" Bonget's declaration prompted him to depart immediately, along with Liza and their children.

There are eight of us remaining here, together with manang and her sons.

"Matt, Michael and Borgy just head on your perspective cars already and I'll follow" manang note on the three which they follow naman.

"Take a look at what you just did. Everything has already fallen apart, Irene. Malia did not deserve this treatment ang laki ng pagkukulang niyo sa bata. You have failed both as a human being and as a parent. I'm hoping the two of you can resolve this. I don't know if mom can still forgive after this. I just want you to know that I'm not upset at the both of you. Yet I am so disappointed, fix your family first. Just call me if you need me Irene. Ayokong pangunuhana kayo kasi nasa inyo na ang desisyon sa ganito, lalo na kayo ang mga magulang ni Malia. Pag-usapan niyo muna to. And behalf of my brother Greggy, I'm sorry on what he did just do on you. I'll go ahead na" manang concur which made her way home na din.