Chapter 37

There has been a change in plans for Irene and Greggy's anniversary trip to Greece. The Marcose's recommend that only the five of them will go, as they want them to enjoy their time together as a family, but when they return, there is another party planned, for the following day Irene has already pledged to donate her heart. On the other side, Malia is unaware of any of it, whereas her family and friends are.
———————————————————————————————————————-
Malia POV;

We've just arrived at Athens International Airport and it's just the five of us. I expected the whole family to join us, but they've indicated that it will be just the five of us, kuya's, mommy, and daddy. We're just staying here for one day, as dad has an obligation back in the Philippines, but it's wonderful that even if it's only for one day, we'll bond and celebrate as a family. And it's comforting to know that it's already 5 am here. Nakatulog naman ako sa loob ng eroplano, so I'm not very drowsy or exhausted. Perhaps mom and dad will take a rest muna since they told me that we're going to begin wandering here at 9am onwards.

"Give me your suitcase na Lia" Kuya Luis suddenly spoke which I gave naman.

"Kalós írthate stin Elláda kyría" (Welcome to Greece Madame) one of the staff said habang papalabas kami.

"Eínai chará na vrískomai edó"(Thank you, It's a pleasure to be here) I respond then mommy,daddy and kuya's gazes shifted upon me. The way they turned their back at me ay parang may nagawa akong kasalanan dahil gulat na gulat sila.

"Wow! Didn't know that you're good in Greek honey" mom concur and hold my hand.

"I'm not that pro in speaking Greek mommy. But thank you, I think both of you ni daddy should take a rest muna. So that you're not going to get tired later sa galaan"

"Nako, I'm fully energized noh. You should be the one who'll take a rest ka mo"

"I'm okay mommy, hindi kaya ako pagod tsaka nakatulog ako sa eroplano kanina noh"

"Hindi pa" mom quote as we enter the cab patungong hotel namin.

We arrived at the hotel over an hour later. It's worth it naman, as the hotel does appear to be quite exquisite. Perhaps dad spent a lot of money on this vacation. I hope they're okay with mommy and that my allegations regarding their annulment are false, because I will suffer again if it's true.

"Stay with us na lang anak" daddy conclude as they enter their room. They reserved two rooms and the other is for kuya Luis and Alfy, hindi naman nila ako papayagan na kumuha pa ng isang room for it's only me.

"Uhm, doon na lang po ako kila kuya Luis and Alfy-"

"Stay there with mom and dad na Lia" kuya Alfy cutted me.

"But I thought this is your anniversary both of you supposed to" then mom looked me sharply.

"Oh okay, I guess dito na lang ako sa kanila" I said and get inside na.

"Take some nap Lia ha, will wake you up kapag breakfast na" mom then kissed my forehead. Mabuti na lang this room contains two bed, one master and the ordinary one.

"You too mom, perhaps I can roam in this hotel for the both of you ni daddy na to celebrate your anniversary"

"W-what do you mean" mom state then. On the contrary, dad was just smiling.

"You know make some-"

"Malia Victoria matulog kana!" mom then scolded me which I headed to sleep already.

I woke up without having anyone inside the room and checked the time for me to find out that it's already 9:30am. Mom told me that she'll wake me up pero ni anino manlang nila ay wala kong makita rito.