Chapter 3

Nat helped me stand up. I noticed her cheek had a cut on it and I realized what it was from.

"Sorry about the cheek." I said and Nat groaned.

"Yeah what the hell hit me?" Nat asked and grabbed my left hand seeing the diamond solitaire ring.

"What is that?" Clint asked and I looked at him and sighed.

"Can we discuss this in the morning?" I asked holding up my hand and Clint growled but nodded. I looked behind Clint and saw 3 more people standing there.

"Oh yeah uh...Andie this is Tony Stark, Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner..." Clint said.

"Iron Man, Captain America and the Hulk...yeah I know. What are they doing here?" I asked.

"Andie is it?" Tony asked.

"Yeah short for Miranda. What are you all doing here?" I asked confused.

"Well how about we discuss that in the morning too. We are tired and I want to get to bed." Clint said and I groaned.

"Fine, you work out sleeping arrangements. I'm not." I said and went to walk away. I then looked at Clint and smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and he hugged me back.

"Welcome home." I said and walked away. Nat followed me and I knew she would be sharing my bed with me tonight so we could talk. Once we got to my room I gave her some pajamas and we got in bed. She slept with her head at the foot of the bed.

"So, I take it you slugged me with the diamond from your engagement ring from Max?" Nat asked and I sighed. I looked at the ring and smiled. Max hated that I slept in but I never wanted to take it off.

"Yeah....I was waiting until Clint came home to tell him rationally." I said and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"What are you doing?" Nat asked.

"Telling Max Clint is home." I said.

"So he can steer clear?" Nat asked.

"Yeah, he doesn't know Clint's real job and if he comes here and runs into Captain America, Iron Man and the Hulk, it might be a little much." I said and Nat laughed.

>Hey so Clint just got home. Don't come over tomorrow. I will let you know when it's safe once I talk to him.< I sent to Max.

>You sure you want to do it alone?< Max asked.

>Yeah, he wasn't too happy tonight when he saw the ring. Just let me and Laura deal with it.< I said.

>Okay, I love you.< Max said.

>Love you.< I said and put my phone back on the nightstand. I looked down and Nat was already asleep. I smiled having my best friend and family home. Now just to get to know our guests.

***********************************************************************

I woke up the next morning by Lila coming in my room and jumping on me I noticed Nat was gone and the contents of my closest all over my room meaning she raided my closet for clothes.

"Hey." I said to Lila.

"Dad is home!" Lila said and I smiled.

"I know so is Auntie Nat." I said and she smiled.

"I know!! Also there are new people." Lila said slightly concerned and I placed a hand on her cheek to calm her.

"It's okay. They are friends of your dads." I said and she smiled.

"Dad said to come wake you up because he made breakfast." Lila said and I looked at the clock.

"Tell your dad it's 6am and I am still sleeping." I said and Lila left the room. I got comfortable again and close my eyes. The next thing I knew was my blanket was being ripped off of me before I could even react to that I was being flipped to the floor as Clint flipped my mattress.