Chapter 21

I left the hospital after a couple days and went back to the compound where I was being taken care of. It had been a week since I had been back and I was practically fully healed. Everyone was just waiting until I said I was ready to start training again but they knew I had inside demons to work through. As I was getting out of the shower and headed into my room I saw the room door open and Steve walked in. I smiled at him and rushed him for a passionate kiss, he had been gone on a mission making sure whoever took me and had Bucky was really gone. Steve picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He reached back and locked my door. I smiled knowing what he had in mind and he walked us over to the bed. He had changed from his suit was in a t-shirt and sweatpants which I was thankful for, easy to get off. He walked up over to the bed and laid me down and hovered over me. I smiled at him as our lips disconnected. I smiled and took my towel off and he smiled.

"You sure?" Steve asked and I nodded. Steve crashed his lips down on my mine. He started moving his lips down to my jaw then my neck and I moaned.

"Quiet princess, everyone is here." Steve said against my neck and I moaned again quieter. He moved his lips down my body placing gentle kisses the whole way. Once he reached my core I moaned when he teased and kissed down my leg and back up the other.

"Steve..." I breathily said and he smiled looked up at me.

"Patience princess." Steve said and I groaned. I propped up on my elbows and watched him smiled as he started running his tongue up and down my slit, I threw my head back and Steve chuckled. He then quickly inserted 2 fingers and started sucking on my clit at the same time which made me buck my hips. Steve placed my one leg over his shoulder and started sucking and biting harder and thrusting his fingers in and out.

"Steve...please..." I moaned and I heard him moan against me. I felt myself tighten and my legs started to slight shake. I gripped the sheets on either side of me as I released as quietly as I could. Steve worked his way back up my body kissing the whole way until his lips met mine again and I smiled in our kiss. I wrapped my legs around him and flipped him. I straddled him and took off his shirt as he smiled down at me and he placed his hands on my torso and started running them up. I smiled as I slid down his body and removed his pants and boxers. I spread his legs and positioned between them.

"Andie...." Steve said and I licked around the head of his shaft and he groaned.

"Quiet Captain, everyone is here." I said mocking him and he chuckled. He sat up and watched his shaft disappear in my mouth. He moaned as I reached my hands up and he grabbed them and I moaned. I started twirling my tongue around him as I suctioned in my cheeks taking him in as deep as I could and he growled, gripping my hands tighter. I felt him start to twitch in my mouth I held him deep as he released in my mouth. Once I took his whole load I kissed up his torso running my tongue along the lines if his abs and he moaned. He grabbed my arms and moved me up him quicker as well as flipping me so he hovered over me. He placed on hand on my cheek.

"I love you princess." Steve said and I smiled.

"I love you too iceman." I said, he smiled. He leaned down and kissed me. I felt him getting hard again against my thigh.

"Already?" I asked shocked and he smiled.

"Super solider serum." Steve said and I moaned a happy moan.

"This is going to be amazing but please remember I am not a super solider, I need breaks." I said and Steve laughed. He positioned himself between my legs as I spread and bent them placing my feet on the bed.

"Ready?" Steve asked and I giggled.

"Give it to me Captain." I said and he growled as he thrust in me. I cried out not even caring anymore. I arched my back and met Steve's lips halfway. His tongue invaded my mouth, our tongues worked together in harmony as I felt Steve pumping in me slow and steady. I loved it but it was a tease.

"Is that all you've got Captain?" I asked and he growled and he started thrusting harder and I moaned as his lips crashed against my neck and started sucking and kissing.

"I guess not." I moaned out as he pumped even harder and I wrapped my legs around his waist to take him deeper if that was even possible. I moaned as I felt myself clinch around him.

"Already?" Steve asked and I nodded and he kept pumping and I felt myself release around him and he growled at the feeling. I knew he wasn't done when he wrapped his arms around my back and flipped me on top still inside me. He ran his hand up my back and then around to the front, up my torso to my breast and started tweaking my hard nipples as I started grinding on him. I was so sensitive and I knew it wouldn't take long me. I moaned as Steve moved his hands down and gripped my hips, digging his fingers in and setting the pace he wanted which was fine with me since I had no strength at the moment. I felt Steve started to twitch as I clenched around him again.

"Coat me again princess." Steve said and leaned down and kissed him to hide my noises. Once we both released again I collapsed on top of him and we were both sweaty and out of breath. I gave him one final quick kiss and rolled off of him. He got up and grabbed his sweatpants and t-shirt. He tossed me the t-shirt and a pair of underwear from my drawer as he put on his sweatpants. Once we were dressed he got back in bed and I laid my head on his chest and threw my one leg over his.

"I missed you." Steve said and I laughed.

"That was apparent." I said looking up at him smiling and he just shook his head.

"You feeling okay?" Steve asked. I knew he was concerned since it was our first time and me still in my healing process.

"Steve, I have been telling all of you I am perfectly fine. I am healed and ready to get back to training." I said and Steve sighed.

"Listen one step at a time..." Steve said and I smiled.

"So sex was the first step?" I asked and he laughed and nodded.

"Of course it was." Steve said and I laughed.

"Well I passed that test with flying colors thank you." I said and he nodded leaning down to kiss me. As we broke apart I got more comfortable on Steve as he ran a hand up and down my back.

"You wore me out Rogers." I said and he chuckles.

"Sleep princess." Steve said and I quickly drifted off to sleep. 

****************************************************************

A few days later I was finally cleared by Bruce and the Avengers doctor, Dr. Cho to start mildly training again. I was going to spar with Nat since she was the safest bet and knew to take it somewhat easy on me.

"Okay so I know you aren't full strength so take it easy and don't hurt yourself, you have fought in a while." Nat said and I groaned.

"Whatever Nat, let's go." I said and she looked at Steve and Bucky who were watching.

"Andie..." Steve said in more of a Captain tone than boyfriend.

"Fine..." I said and Nat and I got ready. She went to punch and I was blocking faster than before and she seemed shocked. I started punching faster than she could block but somehow did. I then rushed around her, gripped her waist, picked her up and threw her over my shoulder down to the mat with too much strength. Nat was coughing and choking trying to catch her breath. I stood in shock.

"What the fuck was that?!" Bucky yelled as he jumped in the ring to check on Nat. and I looked at him and Steve in slight fear and slight shock.

"I don't know...." I said.