Chapter 18

It was the day I was getting ready to leave and go back to Laura's house, Steve, Nat and Sam weren't back yet. I had been getting updates from Fury that tracking who they were was taking longer than expected. Since was heading to the airstrip trying to call Steve and got no answer and just got his voicemail.

"Hey, it's me...I'm on my way to Laura's for 2 weeks. Call me when you get this and maybe you can come visit me, Laura and the kids. I miss you and just stay safe. I will see you when I see you." I said and hung up. I looked out the window and was confused as to where we were.

"Um...I'm supposed to be going to the airport, private airstrip. Where are we going?" I asked confused. The driver didn't answer.

"Excuse me...." I said confused. When they didn't say anything again I called Clint's cellphone leaving the line open.

"Can you answer me please, where are we going?!" I asked pissed off. I saw my call to Clint didn't go through and I moaned. The car stopped unexpectedly and someone got in the backseat with me.

"You?!" I asked and that was the last thing I remembered.

*****COMPOUND*****

*****HOURS LATER*****

Clint was sitting at the table in the kitchen having dinner with Tony when his cellphone rang and he saw it was Laura.

"Hey." Clint answered.

"Hey, is Andie not coming for a visit this week?" Laura asked.

"What do you mean? Of course she is. She left this afternoon." Clint said.

"Clint, she never showed up. I tried pulling up her flight info and there is nothing. I tried calling her and it goes straight to voicemail." Laura said and Clint looked at Tony.

"Can you try and pull up Andie's flight plan?" Clint asked and Tony pulled out his phone and started fiddling on it and then looked at Clint.

"The flight was canceled." Tony said and Clint groaned.

"She never made it Laura's obviously." Clint said and Tony got on his phone and started calling around to anyone he knew.

"Laura, once I figure out what is going on or where she is I will call you. Try not to panic, Andie is strong, I'm sure she's fine." Clint said.

"I love you." Laura said.

"I love you too." Clint said and hung up.

"Where who is?" Steve asked from the doorway to the kitchen. Nat and Sam were standing with him.

"What are you doing back?" Tony asked shocked.

"The trail we were following went cold so we came back to regroup." Nat said.

"Who is missing Tony?" Steve asked getting annoyed. Clint and Tony looked at each other.

"WHO DAMNIT?!" Steve yelled even though he already thought he knew. Nat grabbed Steve's hand.

"Andie never made it to Laurie's and her flight was canceled." Tony said.

"That's all we know?" Steve asked and they nodded.

"Her phone goes straight to voicemail and I am trying to track her phone now but I'm not getting any info." Tony said. Steve didn't believe them and pulled out his cellphone and dialed Andie's number. Straight to voicemail.

"This is Andie Morse, you know what to do." Steve heard her voice say.

"Come on Andie this isn't funny, let us know where you are." Steve left a voicemail and hung up. He tried again and still voicemail. He then opened up a text message.

>Andie, sweetie, please answer us. We are worried.< Steve sent and just watched nothing happen.

Nat took his phone.

"She isn't going to answer Steve." Nat said and he just glared at Nat.

"What do you mean you didn't pick her up? I watched the car service pull in myself?!" Tony yelled into his phone. He then hung up after getting an explanation.

"The car service I hired to take her was also canceled. The car that came to get her wasn't one of mine." Tony said.

"What about the camera's?" Nat asked as they all headed to check on the security camera to show they malfunctioned when the car pulled up. Steve punched the wall leaving a hole as everyone just looked at him.

"So she is just gone? We have no idea where she is?!" Steve asked in a raised voice.

"We will find her Steve." Clint said.

"She is strong and smart, no matter what is going on she will be able to survive it." Clint said and Tony just shook his head.

"I have to do something....I cant just sit here!" Steve said.
"I am doing all I can Cap, I will access all traffic cameras and see what I can find." Tony said and Steve half nodded.

*****NORMAL POV*****

I woke up grabbing my head in severe pain and I groaned noticing I was on a concrete floor.

"Hello?!" I called out trying to stand up. No one answered as my eyes adjusted to the cell I was in. 3 concrete walls and a gate door.

"HELLO?!" I yelled again.

"Hey..." I heard someone say.

"Hey, can you get me out of here?" I asked and he huffed a laugh.

"I am in the cell next to you so not exactly." The voice said and I sighed. I had made it to the front of the cell and just fell against the wall.

"What's your name?" The voice asked.

"Miranda but I go by Andie." I said.

"Nice to meet you Andie, I'm James." He said.

"Nice to have a friendly voice to keep my company." I said and he chuckled.

"At least I hope your real. They hit me in the head pretty hard." I said and he laughed again.

"Trust me, I'm real." James said and I smiled.

"Oh god..." I groaned.

"You okay?" James asked.

"I was on the way to my sisters. She is going to call my brother-in-law freaking out and my boyfriend is going to go batshit crazy." I said.

"Does that mean someone is going to be looking for you?" James asked.

"I don't know, I mean I would hope so but I don't even know where I am." I said.

"Is anyone looking for you?" I asked as my eyes filled with tears as Bucky chuckled.

"Trust me anyone that would have ever cared for me isn't around anymore." James said and I sighed. I pulled my knees up to my chest and placed my forehead on my knees and just started crying.

"I'm sorry." James said.