Chapter 9

A/N: Peggy does not have dementia in this storyline.

A couple of days later I was sitting in my room on my computer when there was a knock on my open door, I looked up and saw Steve.

"Hey iceman, what's up?" I asked and he sighed leaning on the door frame.

"I was wondering if you would want to take a trip with me. I need to take a quick trip and I wondered if you wanted to go." Steve said and I gave a small smile.

"I mean only if you really want me to and have no one to go with you." I said.

"No one would want to go and I don't want to go alone." Steve said and I sighed.

"When do we leave?" I asked and he smiled.

"Soon." Steve said and I nodded

"Pack on overnight bag, we might be staying depending on time." Steve said and I nodded but instantly got nervous.

"It's okay Andie, do you trust me?" Steve asked and I sighed.

"Who wouldn't trust Captain America?" I asked with a smile and he smiled back.

"We are taking Tony's private jet so we have to get to the airport." Steve said and I nodded.

"Be ready to go in half an hour." Steve said and I nodded. Once he was gone I text Nat and Laura.

>S.O.S! Bedroom now!< I sent to my group chat with them. Soon they were both coming upstairs.

"What is going on?" Laura asked sitting on my bed.

"Steve wants to take me somewhere on Tony's jet and wants me to pack an overnight bag." I said and Nat half nodded.

"I know where he is taking you because he knew you would be concerned. Listen, it's just something you need to go do with him. He trusts you and there are some things you need to understand." Nat said and I sighed.

"What do I even pack? He said we might be staying overnight. I don't know if I will have my own room or not." I said and Nat sighed.

"I'm sure he would get you your own room." Laura said and I sighed. I grabbed some pajamas, clothes and anything I would need for an overnight stay somewhere in a duffel bag and headed downstairs with the girls. I saw Steve, Clint and Tony standing at the door.

"Ready to go?" Steve asked.

"Ready iceman." I said and he smiled shaking his head.

"Will I ever be Steve?" He asked and I shrugged with a smile. I looked out and saw a car waiting for us.

"It will take you straight to the airstrip. Be good on the plane." Tony said and I smiled. I hugged Clint, Laura and the kids. Steve and I walked out to the car and our bags were put in the trunk, Steve opened the car door for me and I got in. I looked at Steve concerned.

"Are you sure I'm even dressed okay to go wherever we are going?" I asked. Steve looked at my black jeans, booties and grey t-shirt that had thin black strips and was v-neck.

"You look great." Steve said and I smiled. The ride to the airport was pretty silent. Once we got to the airport Steve went and talked to the pilot and then we got on the plane.

****************************************************************

Once we arrived in Washington D.C. I looked confused to Steve.

"Why are we here in Washington?" I asked and Steve sighed.

"There are somethings I need to show you." Steve said.