Chapter 17

A couple days later I was in training with the recruits and Agent Drackner was still giving me issues.

"Drackner! Laps! Now!" I said pissed over and he groaned as he started running the track outside since we were training outside. I groaned annoyed and over his crap.

"Agent Morse, a word?" I heard a voice say behind me and I turned to see Steve in his uniform.

"Now is not a good time Captain Rogers, I am in the middle of training." I said and turned away from him. He approached me and leaned down to my ear.

"Call it an early day Andie." Steve whispered in my ear and I moaned.

"Give me 15 minutes?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll be in your room." Steve said and walked away. I finished class and called it a day. Drackner followed me inside.

"Must be nice to get this job because you are fucking Captain America." He said in a low tone. I turned to face him.

"Suspended Drackner. Don't come to training tomorrow." I said and he looked at me shocked.

"You cant do that?!" He yelled.

"Actually I can and I just did. Don't come tomorrow." I said and looked at the rest of the recruits.

"And if Drackner shows up tomorrow I hope you all enjoy wall squats and laps." I said and they all groaned. I walked away and headed to my room. Once I got in my room I slammed my door shut.

"Hey..." Steve said and I groaned.

"I'm going to kill him Steve! I swear to god." I said and Steve wrapped me in a hug.

"Who?" Steve asked.

"Drackner. He is defiant and then just says things that get under my skin. I suspended him from training tomorrow." I said and Steve groaned.

"You need to talk to Fury." Steve said and I nodded. I just held on to Steve and didn't let go.

"I will." I said and Steve sighed and kissed the top of my head.

"Why are you in your suit?" I asked and Steve sighed.

"You have to leave?" I asked and he nodded.

"Clint, Tony and Bruce are staying. At least you will have some people." Steve said and I groaned.

"So my favorite people." I said with a chuckle as we broke apart from our hug. Steve leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"I'm going to miss you." Steve said I nodded.

"Will you be back before I leave again?" I asked and he shrugged.

"We should be but I can't guarantee." Steve said and I groaned.

"Is everything okay?" I asked and he sighed.

"Just tracking something, nothing too serious." Steve said and I nodded.

"I have something for you." I said and walked over to my desk and pulled out a smaller picture of me.

"I just wanted you to have a little bit of me with you." I said and Steve smiled.

"Is this to replace my Peggy picture?" Steve asked and I shrugged.

"You can do whatever you want with his Captain. I'm not trying to replace her." I said and Steve placed a hand under my chin making sure I was looking at him.

"You are all I need." Steve said and I moaned as he kissed me. As the kiss got deeper and I wrapped my arms around his neck there was a knock on my bedroom door.