Chapter 15

*****4 WEEKS LATER*****

I was getting off the private jet at the airstrip and I saw a car waiting for me and blonde woman waiting outside the car. I walked up to her.

"Miranda?" She asked.

"Andie, you must be Ms. Potts." I said and she smiled as we shook hands.

"Pepper is fine. Tony sent me to get you, he wanted to but figured it would raise too much suspicion." Pepper said and I nodded.

"Right, since no one knows." I said and she smiled.

"How are you staying hidden?" Pepper asked.

"Well I have training later today which I could kill Fury for scheduling but I will be in the locker room mostly getting ready." I said as my suitcase was brought over and put in the trunk of the car.

"Well Tony wanted me to tell you that he put you in the room between Nat and Steve. They were unsure why it was left open when we all moved in but he just said to give them some space." Pepper said and I smiled.

"Well I will only be here 2 weeks a month." I said and Pepper nodded.

"But you need someplace to stay." Pepper said and I nodded. We got in the car and drove to the compound, as we parked and got out I saw someone come walking up to Pepper.

"Hey Sam, problem?" Pepper asked and he shook his head.

"Yeah. Steve, Clint and Nat are all in the main sitting area. How do you plan on getting her in?" Sam asked and I knew then he was the look out. Sam then looked at me.

"Sam Wilson." He said and extended his hand.

"Miranda Morse, Andie would be fine." I said and he smiled.

"Okay well, Sam take her luggage to her room. If you are questions just say it's my stuff." Pepper said and Sam nodded.

"I will take you in the back hallway straight to the training room. You will have your own little space to get ready that isn't the regular locker room." Pepper said and I nodded. We quickly walked through the compound and once we got to the workout room I saw Tony and Fury standing there talking. I hugged Tony.

"Hey Tin man." I said and he smiled shaking his head.

"Hey Fury." I said and hugged him as well.

"You ready for this?" Fury asked and I sighed.

"Trail basis, don't forget." I said and they nodded.

"I know but I think it will be a perfect fit. You are getting paid, you are with Steve, Nat and Clint for two weeks and then back home for 2 weeks." Fury said and I groaned.

"And you get to kick ass for a living." Tony said and I nodded.

"Clearly a plus." I said and everyone laughed. I sighed and looked at the time.

"Okay, well they should be in here soon. Can someone show me where I can change?" I asked and Pepper nodded.

"I can take you. You two get them in here at the correct time and all should go according to plan." Pepper said to Fury and Tony and we walked away.

************************************************************

I was standing in the middle of the sparing ring with 2 rows of new recruits, about 10 total all just staring at me. I was wearing a pair of black legging and a black shield tank top, I needed range of motion.

"I'm Agent Morse and I will be training you the next two weeks in your combat training." I said standing in front of them. I saw a couple guys snicker on the end.