Chapter 16

After training I was cleaning up the equipment we used. I was standing in the ring when I heard someone walk in the room, I saw Steve standing there in a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Can I help you Captain?" I asked and he smirked.

"I was hoping you wouldn't be to tired to spar with me Agent Morse." Steve said as he got in the ring and I laughed.

"I'm sorry Captain, you are a super solider...not a fair fight." I said and he sighed.

"I'll take it easy on you." Steve said and I just looked at him oddly.

"You hurt me, I get Nat to kill you." I said and nodded with a chuckle. We both took a fighting stance and I rushed Steve. He didn't try to spar he picked me up around my waist and spun me around. I laughed and put my arms around his neck and legs wrapped around his waist. I then smiled evilly at him. I brought a leg down and kicked the back on his knee making us fall to the mat and he was on top of me. He was able to catch himself from landing on me and was hovering over me.

"Hi." I said and he leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"Hi." Steve said as we broke apart. I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped him so I was straddling him and I pinned his arms.

"I win." I said and Steve laughed. I let his arms go but stayed sitting on him. He patted my thighs, giving up and I got up and helped him stand. As he got up he pulled me to him I smiled as his arms went around my waist.

"Well I don't think I can call you just princess anymore." Steve asked and I pouted.

"Why not?!" I asked shocked.

"Because of what I saw today. You are like a warrior...you are now my warrior princess." Steve said and I laughed. I wrapped my arms around his neck again, placing a hand on the nape of his neck and pulling him down to kiss me.

"Walk me to my room so I can shower Captain?" I asked and he nodded. I released my arms from around his neck and we got out of the ring. He took my hand as we started walking towards the rooms.

"What room is yours?" Steve asked.

"The one between you and Nat." I said and Steve smiled.

"Perfect." Steve said as we walked through the compound. Once we got to my room I walked in seeing a bed, tv and desk. Steve walked in with me.

"You have your own bathroom, lucky you." Steve said and I laughed.

"Feel free to use it whenever you want Cap." I said and he laughed. I walked in the bathroom and saw a tub and a shower, I smiled.

"Perfect. If I need to relax I can." I said and Steve smiled. I walked out of the bathroom and I went to look out the one window I had my in my room. Steve came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Miss me?" I asked sarcastically.

"Nope, not at all. I was just about to get on a quinjet and come to see you." Steve said and I laughed.

"You okay that it's only 2 weeks a month?" I asked and Steve nodded. We were silent for a few minutes and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Steve asked.

"When you become a recruit does Shield do a background check?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Steve asked as I turned in his grip and placed my hands on his arms resting them there.

"The one guy from the class, he rubs me the wrong way. Challenged me within the first 5 minutes of training, I take him out and then all of class he just tried to challenge me and defy me." I said and Steve sighed.

"I think I know why." Steve said and I just looked at him questioning.

"Some guys can't stand taking orders from women." Steve said I groaned.

"Maybe..." I said and I rolled my neck and Steve smiled.

"Why don't you go take a shower, relax and I will get us some dinner." Steve said and I smiled.

"Can we eat in here?" I asked and he nodded.

"You act like I'm letting you out of this room tonight." Steve said and I laughed. He leaned in and passionately kissed me.

"Pizza please?" I questioned once we broke apart.

"Got it." Steve said. He gave me a quick kiss and left the room. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower.

***********************************************************

Steve came back from getting the pizza and opened the bedroom.

"I got it from the best place we have all found in New York." Steve said and shut the door. He looked at the bed and smiled. I was fast asleep laying in a towel. Steve smiled and put the pizza on the desk and crawled into the bed behind me and pulled me to him. I moaned and smiled.

"I need to get dressed." I said sleepily.

"Why?" Steve asked.

"Because I am in a towel..." I said and Steve gripped me tighter.

"I'm not complaining." Steve said and I laughed. I woke up and sighed rolling to look at him. Steve resting his hands on my butt when I did and I moaned as he pulled me even closer to him. I was right against him and I smiled.

"Well Captain Rogers...what are you planning?" I asked and he smiled.

"Well I was planning to eat dinner with my girlfriend but she happened to be laying in a towel when I came in." Steve said and I smiled as he leaned in and passionately kissed me. I moaned as I start Steve to remove the towel.

"Steve...wait..." I said.

"What's wrong?" Steve asked.

"Steve I really like you and this step you want to take I am all for it but, not yet." I said and Steve groaned.

"No, you are right...we need to wait." Steve said and I groaned.

"Trust me, I don't want to but I think it's the best thing. I jumped into this aspect with Max and you see where that got me." I said and Steve sighed and placed a hand on my cheek.

"I'm not Max..." Steve said and I sighed.

"I know Steve but please just give me this." I said and he nodded.

"Whatever you want Andie." Steve said.

"Well right now I want to get dressed, eat that pizza and maybe watch a movie with you." I said and Steve nodded. I got up and headed to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of shirt putting them on while I still had the towel on. I started to look for a tank top.

"Wear this." Steve said and handed me a folded-up shirt of his and I looked at him oddly.

"You bring this in just for me?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled and put it on over the towel then taking the towel fully off. Steve and I sat up and ate pizza and once we were done we cuddled on the bed and watched a movie. I placed my head on his chest and sighed.

"You okay princess?" Steve asked.

"Perfect. I am so happy being here with you." I said looking up at Steve. He leaned down and passionately kissed me. We went back to watching the movie and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.