Chapter 25

*****6 MONTHS LATER*****

We were all back at Clint and Laura's for Christmas. I wanted to be with family and everyone else thought they would just join. I was in my room getting dressed when Steve came walking in.

"Hey." I said and he smiled.

"We going to talk to Tony?" Steve asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, as soon as you talk to Clint and Laura." I said and he sighed as he walked up to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Isn't it a little late to talk to them? I mean I already proposed." Steve said and I smiled.

"Yeah, I know, but you should still tell them you already did and tell them it wasn't the intention you just couldn't wait." I said and Steve laughed.

"You still want to marry me Miranda Morse?" Steve asked and I nodded as he leaned down and kissed me.

"No else but you Captain Rogers." I said and he moaned and kissed me again.

"Hey gross! Can you two ever stop?!" Bucky asked from the doorway. We laughed and I shook my head.

"Don't be jealous because I have love." I said and he shook his head.

"And what I am chopped liver?" Nat asked coming up next to Bucky and he gave her a kiss.

"GROSS!" Steve and I yelled in a mocking tone. We all laughed.

"Who would have thought my best friend and your best friend would be together?" I asked and Steve shrugged.

"It makes sense really." Steve said and I nodded.

"Hey where are Laura and Clint?" I asked Nat.

"The kitchen table, Clint is trying to convince her about replacing the kitchen tiles." Nat said and I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Dear god. You may want to go save Clint from Laura killing him." I said and Steve and he nodded with a smile and gave me a small kiss leaving the room.

"Is he going to do it?" Bucky asked and I nodded with a smile.

*****KITCHEN POV*****

Steve walked into the kitchen and saw Clint and Laura talking.

"Can I talk to you both a minute?" Steve asked and they nodded as he sat down.

"Is this about you and Andie being engaged?" Clint asked and Steve sighed.

"I know I should have come to you both first but the night was perfect when I did it." Steve said and they both shook their heads with a smile.

"Steve, it's okay you should know that you have our blessing to marry Andie. You and her together are perfect and we couldn't ask for anyone else to be with her." Laurie said and Steve smiled.

"Okay well we were wondering if once the tree gets up and everything if we could have the wedding here on Christmas Eve?" Steve asked and they smiled.

"We would love that." Laura said and Steve smiled.

************************************************************************