Chapter 21

***Khensani's POV

Mam'Nolu will be fetching me from Campus today since we now closed. Mnqobi will be very busy today so I might see him tomorrow. While I'm packing , Anele barges in my room and throws herself on my bed.

Me : "Hey you dork I'm packing hau."

Anele : "Oh shut up wimp"  we laugh. I lay next to her.

Me : "what's bothering you?"

Anele : "Tshego?"

Me : "Why? What's up?"

Anele : "Her sudden attitude bruh like I'm confused."

Me : "why are you confused about someone showing their true colors."

Anele : "Okay this may sound weird but I think she's jealous of you."  I laugh at her.

Me : "Yeah right."

Anele : "Hey! I'm being honest!"

Me : "why would she? She's much more better than me!"

Anele : "Argh let's leave it for now."  A message from Mam'Nolu comes through. I seriously never know what to call Mnqobi's mom. Anyway Anele helps with the bags. I introduce her to Mam'Nolu and they exchange greetings then we hit the road. She drives to McDOnalds drive thru. She buys two wraps and McFlurrys. She drives to a park and we sit in the car eating.

Nolu : "I love you , you know that right?"  I smile at her.

Me : "Yes. You've shown me love I never thought I could ever experience."

Nolu : "I'm glad then. I need to tell you something."  I look at her.

Me : "Okay?"

Nolu : "Last week two women came knocking on our door and they were with a boy your age whom Lando says he was in your school last year. They introduced themselves as Thandeka and Amile , the Thandeka woman said she was ...your mother." I keep quiet trying to grasp what she's saying to me.

Me : "wait...w-hat?"  I ask softly.

Nolu : "I know babe. Even if we wanted to dispute what she was saying kodwa she looks like you together with her son."  I never thought this day would come. I really don't know if I should be happy , sad , excited or angry.

Me : "I'm shocked."

Nolu : "Don't worry we are here for you. Always babygirl."  I smile at her.