Chapter 34

***Mnqobi's POV

When I got home , I asked my parents if we could speak and I narrated everything to them , from A-Z. They both quietly looking at me , then mom stands up and slaps me on both my cheeks so hard.

Me : "I'm sorry."  She walks out after telling dad to deal with me. Dad throws one punch on my jaw.

Dad : "That's for getting that girl pregnant!" He  punched me again.

Dad : "That's for being an idiot."  He then starts throwing punches repeatedly and I seriously feel like crying and if he wasn't ny father , I would've long retaliated. He grabbed me and gave me some hard kicks on my body.

Dad : "Stand up and get the fuck out of my office."  I limp my way out and go lock myself in my brother's room who laughs at me.

Lethu : "You also laughed at me when I got those punches!"  I show him my middle finger. Mom opens the door.

Mom : "Lethu wami , get that idiotic brother of yours in his room. Lethu helps me.

Later on , I go to the kitchen to get some food and I find Ndabe.

Ndabe : "Y'all should stop being irresponsible Mnqobi buka manje."

Me : "Ey phuma kimi."

Ndabe : "Hawu Mnqobi."

Me : "No! Don't 'hawu Mnqobi' me. You don't get to tell me to stop being irresponsible as if you perfect lana."

Ndabe : "I wasn't even attacking you!"

Me : "I don't care! I do not like very much okwamanje so please stay out of my way."

Ndabe : "Aibo , I'm still older than."

Me : "Well maybe you should act like it amd stop acting like a teenage spoilt brat lana. You busy blaming mom for all the things that's ever happened to you kodwa you forget to look in front of the mirror and do some self introspection. Since you so good at blaming uMah for everything bad in your life , why don't you take a good look at yourself and actually see how stupid you look when you blame mom for your divorce when you should've been the one to do thorough background check on your husband , when you lived with a snake that treated you like trash for years! You the fool here Ndabe. Instead of getting therapy and healing , you are here causing more problems that will only take you deeper into depression. I also blame YOU for mom's low blood pressure! She collapsed in front of you and you couldn't even help her when you knew what to do and you were the one who caused that panic attack! I'm so disappointed in you , I never thought a man , we don't even know would easily manipulate you.and turn you against your mother just like that *snaps finger* the only woman who's been everything to you that we'd actually think you were her favorite kanti cha she understood you better then anyone else. Ndabe , you forget that growing up , you weren't really the friendly kind of person , mom would always leave important meetings just to go out with you if oSisi weren't available , whenever you were scared on your first day in highschool , mom was there , when you were in trouble , she was there , when you fell pregnant and then later miscarried, she was there ; when dad refused to take you to Cuba , she made dad agree and then wena uzobonga ngePlate yothuvi? Hhayi sisi zibheke!"  I walk out of the kitchen , leaving her crying. I get in my car and drive to my place.

When I get inside my place , I find Thandeka standing in the middle of the lounge with a lingerie on , only.

Me : "Ufunani?"

Thandeka : "Nqobi. I know I've done you wrong so many times and I've finally come to accepting that we both weren't meant to be. I am here to apologize and I was kinda hoping that we'd atleast have some sort of 'goodbye' sex?"  She says looking so sincere. My mind drifts of to Qondi.

Me : *clears throat*  "Thandeka. I forgive you kodwa I won't be able to give you the sex!"  She smiles then nod.

Thandeka : "I totally understand , I was actually hoping that you would agree. Can we atleast have some wine? I brought your favourite."  I clear my throat. She hands me a glass of the wine just as I was about to decline. After a few sips , I start feeling drowsy.

Me : "I thin...."  my speech slurs. She puts her finger on my mouth

Thandeka : "Shhh. Don't fight it lover boy." I instantly black out.