Chapter 60

***Azanothe's POV.

This is the day where I don't want to see the world , I'm always in my bed on this day. I never liked this day since 7 years ago. I was alone in my room , my roommate had went out. A message comes through my phone , I hope it's not Thuthu , I've been ignoring all his messages today , oh it's from my mother.

'I miss him too.'  The message reads. This is a first anyway I ignore his message. A knock erupts , this is why I hate people. I open the door and I am met by Thuthu's straight face.  We have been very great friends. 

Thuthu : "May I come in?"  He asks already pushing me and gets in. I close the door and follow him inside , I find him already laying on my bed even his shoes are off.

Thuthu : "come join me."  I get back in bed , he comes closer and holds me tight to his chest and I just start crying. I bawl my eyes out , he keeps apologising and kissing my head.

Thuthu : "talk to me."  He says sitting up and shifting me to his lap then cover us with the duvet.

Me : "Today is my birthday *sniffs* and the day dad died."  He tightens his hold around. 

Thuthu : "I'm sorry. Take me down that day , how everything happened."

Me : *sniffs*  "every year on my birthday , my father would take me out ona date , just the two of us. He'd usually say he's at my mercy just for that day. So as per norm we had our date , he had took me out for movies and games in Durban , Suncoast. I was excited really because Durban was something big to us because of the luxuries there that weren't in Umsinga. We came back home that day around 21:00. Dad asked me if I didn't want anything else since my day was almost over , I asked him for pizza and mom declined because it was already late. *chuckle*  we planned that dad would sneak out to get my pizza and he did. The pizza place was quite a distance from home , that night the police came to report dad's death ; he had been involved in a car accident that killed him. Mom's cries that night haunt me all the time , I blame myself everyday for my father's death. If I never asked for pizza maybe he would've been alive and maybe my mother wouldn't hate me , maybe she wouldn't be using her job everytime I'm home to avoid me. It hurts so much Lethu. Kubuhlunga kakhulu ekujuleni kwenhliziyo yami."  (It so painful , from the depth of my heart.) I sob on his chest.

Thuthu : "Don't cry. He said he is proud of you. He wants you to live your life freely and stop blaming yourself for something that couldn't have been stopped , stop carrying a burden that is not for you. Forgive yourself and he says forgive him to for not saying goodbye. He loves you and is proud of the young woman you have grown to be."

Me : "H..how? Oh nevermind."  I forget that he has a gift sometimes because of his silliness.He told me about it.

Thuthu : "Your father sounds like a great man."  He is in his normal self now.

Me : "He was."

Thuthu : "No babe , we use the present tense because he still lives in your heart."  I smile and kiss his forehead. He grabs and kisses me then I break it when I feel his little man react. Sometimes we act like a couple though we are friends and I don't even want to let my heart get hurt.

Thuthu : "Don't do that , I told you from when we met ukuthi I'm yours nje. I honestly didn't want to come as too strong for you but girl you do things to me that no one has ever done. I really like you infact I think I love you so can you please give me a chance to love you and you to love me?"

Me : "I'd be happy."  He smiles showing his dimple.

Thuthu : "Our food will be here just now."  He kisses me , he flips us over and he's now on top of me kissing my neck. He pecks my lips then gives me his charming smile. He lays his head on my boobs and keeps playing with one boob.